The Premiership Is Back! (Motherwell Thread)

Michael

The usual pattern is; heading for a goal-less draw, Killie snatch defeat from the jaws of one-pointery and have a 93d minute goal scored against them by an ex-Killie player, so Samson with a penalty. Or any other ex-Killie man they can find.  Heart says, 2-0 victory for Killie, Coulibaly and Kiltie to score. But what do I know ? Motherwell could paste this lot 4-0.

Concerned that we will play with 2 widemen and leave us short in the middle. Scott McDonald will line up on the half way line as if he is a striker and then will immediately drop back between the lines where incredibly nobody will realise he's there or go near him for the first 30 minutes. Having said this if we are even reasonably organised and everyone gives 100% (should be a given I know) then it should be a tight game, take a draw right now.

21 minutes ago, Killiesince69 said:

Concerned that we will play with 2 widemen and leave us short in the middle. Scott McDonald will line up on the half way line as if he is a striker and then will immediately drop back between the lines where incredibly nobody will realise he's there or go near him for the first 30 minutes. Having said this if we are even reasonably organised and everyone gives 100% (should be a given I know) then it should be a tight game, take a draw right now.

Depends on who LC plays in the middle.  For me it would be Steve Smith and Dicker - both defensive types and leave the wide boys to bomb up and down supporting a number 10 (Kiltie) and a lone striker (Coulibaly or Magennis)