George Green

hope he is different in style and play than the other midfielders we have

.....LC has taken full use of the "loan market" though all of are of a similar age and time playing first team football

would have hoped for at least one player out of these loanees with more experience 

I'm not a fan of all these loan deals. Similar to Ben Gordon we can find a decent player key to our team only to see him taken off of us. Having said that the most pleasing thing about the deals is like Gordon most of them are short term which means we are not left with players in the second half of the season who have offered little. 

Given the chance of signing more players I really thought Clark would have went looking for more experience in the side. 

Hopefully this lad can do enough for us and I look forward to seeing what he can do. 

26 minutes ago, theauldyin said:

can you ?

No but I'm not spouting off about being disillusioned.

I've no issues with loan signings, particularly given the amount of donkeys we've had on 3 year deals recently. 

Edited by Merk

"New Player Annoucnment"

Two short statements issued by the club on the website today, each with a typo.

This one is just in bold letters in the headline....

I wonder if this is another recommendation by Rangers scout and ex-Burnley sporting director, Frank McParland.

Edited by skygod

Dont want to sound to critical as a havent even seen the boy play and good luck to him but again its like lee clark has a specific type of player he is going to sign young english youth player who hasnt got any first team experience when thats what we need most right now not more youngsters in the squad we are crying out for one or two experienced players and i think we will have a team that will compete. Hope i am proven wrong really do but why not go for someone like dean shiels i would take him back in a heart beat.

I think after having seen the new signings to date the general view was that we could do with some more experience. 

I can fully understand why fans are a bit concerned and disillusioned as we sign another youngster with no experience of first team football.

its like he has a fixed idea in his head that he is determined to implement.