Kris Boyd has 137 goals...

Dillinger

4 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I think 4th is a realistic target over the next season and a half. If he gets anywhere near top then he would need another year as that would be incredible form again next year.

He's only 15 short of 4th. He has 9 in his last 10 games, which is an average of 1.11 goals a game. There's 14 games left. Going by his current form, he should get 12.61 goals for the rest of the season (lets call at 13 for talking sake.) That would take him to 135 in total, only 2 short of 4th. Then he only needs 25 for all of next season and he can retire a Killie legend.

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

I watched the Hibs survival game from his last stint at us and his finishing is back to that level again.

Last season or earlier this season he would've scuffed that effort last night. He's full of confidence and despite his larger frame he puts in a hell of a shift.

Agree with this. 

I was saying to my mates coming out the ground that he would have tried to take a touch in that position last season. 

What an unbelievable finish, just shows the confidence of the big man. 

Keep them coming Boydy! 

2 hours ago, LH31 said:

His goal last night was fantastic.

Couldnt have hit it any better - the sign of a confident player!

Well done Kris!

I don't think the highlights do justice to the goal. Most of the highlights start when Erwin is on the ball but rewind further back and there were some good one touch passing going on which contributed to a great goal.

Watching the replay, Boydie starts to wheel away to celebrate before the ball is even past the keeper. He must have known straight away he hit it perfectly.

Also noticed after Boyd scores, Tshibola runs into the goal & takes the ball from Caulker for the restart. He must have sensed we were on top at that point & could win it.

Edited by C4mmy31

3 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Also noticed after Boyd scores, Tshibola runs into the goal & takes the ball from Caulker for the restart. He must have sensed we were on top at that point & could win it.

That's the winning mentality and belief instilled by Clarke since he came in. I noticed he was already standing half way down the tunnel when the half time whistle went...he must've given the players a rocket when they got in. What a second half!

3 hours ago, Mister Y said:

That's the winning mentality and belief instilled by Clarke since he came in. I noticed he was already standing half way down the tunnel when the half time whistle went...he must've given the players a rocket when they got in. What a second half!

Noticed him do that and thought it might be so that he doesn’t lamp the ref. Even he was showing his frustration.

4 hours ago, piffer said:

There was a wee bit of handbags when Tshibola took the ball off Caulker. What ever Tish did it seemed to rattle Caulker because he didn’t finish the game well IMO. 

Lack of match fitness and the growing realisation that he's joined a team of absolute halfwits will do that to you...