Bougherra

Big G

Just looking at Bougherra's stats in lhe UAE there.

Ten yellow cards in 17 appearances, mostly in the closing stages of matches which may suggest fitness issues.

Also, his team was beaten most of the time including a 1-5 and a 1-8.

His last appearance for Algeria was in February 2015.

Bearing in mind the rest of the squad and the additions we have made, i dont really see anywhere else we can justify strengthening at the moment. A central defender til addison returns (does the old Month-to-Month deal still exist?) and possibly a striker is all we need really.

Outwith that we need to give the rest of the squad a go, otherwise we're losing 15 wages. 

3 minutes ago, CMTK1708 said:

Bearing in mind the rest of the squad and the additions we have made, i dont really see anywhere else we can justify strengthening at the moment. A central defender til addison returns (does the old Month-to-Month deal still exist?) and possibly a striker is all we need really.

Outwith that we need to give the rest of the squad a go, otherwise we're losing 15 wages. 

Couldn't disagree more, I think it is crucial that we sign at least 1 more right back.