It's our club - not MJs

happy1961

I'm sure that a Grand Hall type meeting could easily be arranged with 3 of the 4 directors at KFC and 1 of the few new investors.

It could be done with a 10/15 minute update of whats happening behind the scenes followed by a question and answer session.

The club (MJ) are taking legal action against me on two different issues so I would maybe feel uncomfortable chairing it though I have a very good relationship with everyone at RP except the Mr £1 investment man.

10 minutes ago, YNTTK said:

I'm sure that a Grand Hall type meeting could easily be arranged with 3 of the 4 directors at KFC and 1 of the few new investors.

It could be done with a 10/15 minute update of whats happening behind the scenes followed by a question and answer session.

The club (MJ) are taking legal action against me on two different issues so I would maybe feel uncomfortable chairing it though I have a very good relationship with everyone at RP except the Mr £1 investment man.

Do think this is something that the current Directors would feel comfortable doing, basically setting their stall?

On the other point, tell him to go f*ck himself, although is he doing the on behalf of the club or himself, and if the club are the other Directors in agreement with his action?

Edited by Mcilroy56
Additional comment

42 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

Do think this is something that the current Directors would feel comfortable doing, basically setting their stall?

On the other point, tell him to go f*ck himself, although is he doing the on behalf of the club or himself, and if the club are the other Directors in agreement with his action?

Doing it on behalf of himself as others disagree with the action he is taking.

He has a huge grudge against me because I stood up against him to get him out the club because I knew how much he was taking out the club...it's all about him really and not a care for anyone else.

I took a chance doing it as I had a feeling he would cancel all contracts I had, but somebody had to stand up and be vocal and I would do it all over again to get rid of him.

The new investors will take the club to a different level...but first they have to get rid of the parasite and that's not easy, so anything the fans can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

55 minutes ago, Caldow said:

What gives him the authority to pursue an action on behalf of the club if the other directors don't agree? 

This issue of autonomy keeps coming up and I find it difficult to rationalise within a company structure.

This was the point I was just going to raise on YNTTK's response to my post, it surely has to be a unanimous, or majority decision at least to take such action, otherwise he is not carrying out fiduciary duty surely. Guys a complete pwick. Would be interesting to hear the other directors thoughts on this and whether a vote was taken to pursue.

Edited by Mcilroy56
Additional comment

1 hour ago, YNTTK said:

Doing it on behalf of himself as others disagree with the action he is taking.

He has a huge grudge against me because I stood up against him to get him out the club because I knew how much he was taking out the club...it's all about him really and not a care for anyone else.

I took a chance doing it as I had a feeling he would cancel all contracts I had, but somebody had to stand up and be vocal and I would do it all over again to get rid of him.

The new investors will take the club to a different level...but first they have to get rid of the parasite and that's not easy, so anything the fans can do to help would be greatly appreciated.

So is it a personal action ( which I find strange) or on behalf of the club?

He is doing it on behalf of the club but only to get back at me... no other reason.

The other directors do not agree in all he does to me but seem unable to stop him. Why?... I don't know.

His greed is unbelievable and it will be to make as much as he can out the club to pay Jamie Moffat back what he was meant to have written off.

MJ and JM are both in it together of that I can assure you.

Was told today by a former chairman of another SPL club that when MJ represented the club at the league meetings he always backed whatever proposals were put forward by Rangers and of course was the only one to abstain in the vote to put Rangers out the league.

7 hours ago, YNTTK said:

He is doing it on behalf of the club but only to get back at me... no other reason.

The other directors do not agree in all he does to me but seem unable to stop him. Why?... I don't know.

His greed is unbelievable and it will be to make as much as he can out the club to pay Jamie Moffat back what he was meant to have written off.

MJ and JM are both in it together of that I can assure you.

Was told today by a former chairman of another SPL club that when MJ represented the club at the league meetings he always backed whatever proposals were put forward by Rangers and of course was the only one to abstain in the vote to put Rangers out the league.

Yeah the bit about JM is what I have been saying as well, there must be an agreement whereby MJ will try to recover an amount(say£1m) to cover what was written off. Personally I would rather let it get to the stage where BB is the largest creditor and he pulls the plug, then does an agreement with administrator to become majority shareholder. I think anyone giving MJ nearly £2m for his shares is absolutely mental. We could always get Pete Waterman :)