Blue & Yellow Protest Scarves

bigkillieman

I have been asked about getting some more of the Blue & Yellow scarves, as a visible way of showing MJ his time is up. I did see quite a few on Saturday at RP, myself included.

So I want to gauge the potential interest in getting a new batch of scarves?

Need a minimum order of 100 and this will cost just over £3 per scarf for the current design (alternate blue and yellow bars).

Or a new design with a simple message on the scarf, I have mocked up a wee example. They are a bit more expensive: over £5 each for 100 scarves, over £4 each for 200 and just over £3 each for 300 scarves.

Is there any interest in this?

Stewart

Scarf MJ OUT Oct16.jpg

Looks nice but ultimately it won't achieve anything. 

Fans in the main stand "speaking" to johnstone during the game and protesting when arriving/ leaving the ground will be the only way. Hostility is a known tactic. Card displays and scarfs won't have the same effect

18 minutes ago, azertyuiop said:

Fans in the main stand "speaking" to johnstone during the game and protesting when arriving/ leaving the ground will be the only way. Hostility is a known tactic. Card displays and scarfs won't have the same effect

Can't remember the exact details but in the Swansea City documentary there are two fans who talk about making their chairman/owners life hell at matches and in the town. Sitting in front of him when possible and generally making him as uncomfortable as possible 

The scarves help to raise awareness of the cause in the media, opposition support and even our own fans, people curious why so many people are wearing them and highlights the majority against MJ.

Still wear my yellow and blue one would buy an MJ OUT type one aswell

Edited by GrazyKillie

The only way MJ will be forced to leave is through organisation- a "Killie for change" movement similar to the Dundee United one in the late 90's.

This needs to be in partnership with a potential investor like Chris McMail.

Protest on it's own won't achieve anything- MJ will lap that sort of thing up.

Edited by fraz65

Buying a protest scarf -  this design is bogging by the way, looks like something form a 70's pop concert - , is a tad twee and old school.

15 hours ago, azertyuiop said:

This view I agree with, direct action is the best action

could also do with the secret investors taking the bull by the horn and lead the move for change, worked with Dave King at Ibrox and wee Fergus with Celtic.

Edited by Trojan76
extra