Miles Addison & Alex Henshall Sign

Panman

Parachute payments?

Maybe he is and it hasn't happened yet but I thought Clark would've been hunting for a striker. Magennis will give his all but unfortunately sometimes that isn't enough. Boyd we can debate for hours but hasn't contributed enough this season. Carrick has offered even less. 

I think everyone around us added a striker since Christmas and thought we would've to if there was a little cash available.

1 minute ago, piffer said:

Parachute payments?

Maybe he is and it hasn't happened yet but I thought Clark would've been hunting for a striker. Magennis will give his all but unfortunately sometimes that isn't enough. Boyd we can debate for hours but hasn't contributed enough this season. Carrick has offered even less. 

I think everyone around us added a striker since Christmas and thought we would've to if there was a little cash available.

Agree, we badly need someone to put the ball in the net, we need points and to do that we need goals. Nil/nil draws won't be enough.

Two New Signings At Killie 

Kilmarnock FC today signed two new players, Defender Miles Addison, formerly of Peterborough United and Winger, Alex Henshall, formerly of Ipswich Town.

Miles Addison

Miles started his career at Derby County in 2006 where he stayed for 6 years before moving to Barnsley and Bournemouth on loan. When his loan spell finished, he went to Bournemouth on loan in February 2012. He subsequently signed a lengthy contract with Bournemouth in July 2012 where he remained until 2015.

On 24 November 2015 Addison signed for Peterborough United, scoring on his debut against former Club, Barnsley in a 3-2 win. Addison earned his first international cap in 2009 against Greece when he was called up to the England U21 team.

On his signing with Kilmarnock, Miles commented, “I’m delighted to get back into football and working with Lee Clarke again. I worked with Lee Clark at Blackpool last season and am looking forward to starting training with the rest of the team.

Alex Henshall

Alex join Manchester City in 2010 at the age of 16, having spent 8 years with Swindon Town’s Youth Academy. Henshall moved to Chesterfield on a loan deal in February 2013 before moving to Bristol Rovers in October of that year on a loan deal.

In March 2014, he joined Championship side, Ipswich Town on a youth loan and subsequently signed a two year contract on 27 June 2014. 

He made his international debut with the England U16’s in 2009 in a 1-0 win against Wales. His U-17 debut followed in 2010 in a 5-0 win against Finland. He scored his first goal for the side in 2011, in a 2-2 draw against Portugal in the Algarve Tournament. He also played in all of England’s games at the 2011 UEFA European Under 17 Football Championship, when England reach the semi finals. He also represented England at the 2011 FIFA U-17 World Cup, playing in the final in a 2-0 win against Uruguay.

Alex said today, “Playing in the Scottish Premier League is an exciting opportunity for me. I’ve just finished my first training session with Kilmarnock and am excited about joining the team”

Lee Clark

“I’m delighted with both these signings. Having worked with Miles and Alex before, I know their strengths and know they will make a positive contribution to the Club.”

3 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

On previous closed topic I was talking about both signings.

I was just about to tell you the British army had successfully defended Rorke's drift against overwhelming Zulu numbers when the post was closed. I won't tell you the result of WWII yet, I don't want to spoil the surprise for you. :5: