If MJ is still here at the turn of the year....

Squirrelhumper

Given where I live (Dunblane) and other commitments, it is impractical for me to have a season ticket. This year, I have only attended one home game and will remain NAPM until Johnston has gone.

Normally, I would make around 10 home games a season.

I am sure that there are others in my situation and it might be useful to get them on board as well as ST holders.

Promising to withhold ST money is a no brainer, as money is the only thing that Johnston is interested in.

I'm a current ST holder and will gladly join this campaign.

I think I saw somewhere that there is a board meeting tomorrow to discuss Johnston's position. Very early in this venture but hopefully the commitment from fans already replying will get the message over to the board AND Johnston. Get him out NOW

39 minutes ago, Trojan76 said:

Has anyone here got the knowledge or expertise to do this? Is the money actually physically held in an account or is it a pledge? How much would it cost to set up as I'd imagine some sort of legal agreement would be needed?

I think this has to be a big factor. An awful lot of people won't have spare cash to throw around. Therefore name, address and current seaon ticket number may have to be enough for them ( or all current season ticket holders). This will ensure its validity when forwarded to BB and/or JK. I would suggest an individual pledge form be available online to print off and sign with these details too make sure nothing is questioned. 

Just for some perspective.  In the 8 hours since SH started this thread...

So far, I put us at a total of £10580 (£2980 of which is new ST sales)

Adult tickets - 34
Child - 1
OAP - 1
Family - 3

That's based on the following assumptions -
If you've replied to this thread, you are an adult at £280
If you've mentioned a ticket for you and your "son/child", then it's a Family ticket at £275
If you've mentioned a ticket for your "son/child" and not you, then it's a Child ticket at £55
If you've indicated you are an OAP (sorry @skygod), then it's an OAP ticket at £180
If you've indicated that you are a lapsed ST holder/PATG customer you're "new"