If MJ is still here at the turn of the year....

Squirrelhumper

Going by the replies on this thread, it's def the time to take this forward.

I'm going to speak to both the Trust & KFCSA to see if they are willing to lend their support in getting a holding account set up. 

I feel it's do or die (literally) just now. We need all fans and fans organisations to pull the same direction.

8 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Just thought of something.  If the club is put into administration during the Summer, would we be due a points deduction even though the season isn't currently started? Can't remember the hearts situation if they started with minus or not. 

We would start 2017/18 season minus 15 points.

1 hour ago, PrestersKtid said:

Seems harsh, especially if the admin was resolved within the summer.

You'd be going some to be in and out of administration in the period of 8 weeks or so, especially when there is likely to be many complications over the debt clearance deals and implications it may hold IF MJ goes

Please don't derail this thread by debating administration ( what an irony, coming from me, eh ).

If we are leafleting regarding this etc etc, why not make it about the positives we are missing out on, rather the the Naughty List route.

eg

Do you want 

Bigger Attendances

More Sponsorship 

More Advertising

More Investment 

Better Players

Killie in the Community

Then help get the change we need.........

4 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Please don't derail this thread by debating administration ( what an irony, coming from me, eh ).

If we are leafleting regarding this etc etc, why not make it about the positives we are missing out on, rather the the Naughty List route.

eg

Do you want 

Bigger Attendances

More Sponsorship 

More Advertising

More Investment 

Better Players

Killie in the Community

Then help get the change we need.........

Absolutely they way I would go about it. We need to consign the naughty list to history as it sends the wrong message. Focussing on what we could achieve with MJ gone is likely to stir emotions of what Killie used to be like. 

12 hours ago, struass said:

We need to consign the naughty list to history as it sends the wrong message.

Absolute bollocks.

Sorry but you can't just whitewash history, that's not how life works. I have no problem whatsoever with focussing on the positive side of what could happen with MJ gone, but you have to address the whole story and not be selective in what is talked about, this is not an election you are running, people have to remember what we've had to endure and will continue to do so at the same time as seeing the alternative.

Let's kid on nothing happened, aye right! The majority of fans want this guy out, you can't completely change the agenda at the drop of a hat and insist that everything is fluffy clouds and rainbows. As I say, I agree there is a case for talking up the chance for change, but if you do that and forget the reason we are changing in the first place then you lose a lot of impact and its not a true reflection of the situation at all.

Nobody is saying forget the naughty stuff that has been inflicted. What I'm saying is a message of hope may appeal to people by offering a vision of how thing can improve. That's what Fleeting did and it worked. Also, in a thread for a united stand, it's helpful to disagree and debate respectfully rather than start a post with " absolute bollocks ".