Hamilton Boycott?

KillieFC

Would you boycott?  

214 members have voted

1. 1. Simply Answer Yes or No and add your reasoning to the thread

Here's a wee thing.

If it was up to me I would boycott if organised properly(if that's possible), however my son has discovered a new found love for football and more importantly for Killie.

Something I want to encourage, and something I am really loving, as for years I dragged him along and he hated it, when he was younger.

I have no idea why his attitude to football and Kille has changed I am simply enjoying going along to games with him.

At 13 I am not sure he would understand all the politics involved, altho he knows MJ is PE No#1.

So to be honest i really want to go, whilst still being anti MJ.

Thots.

Edited by Andy

4 minutes ago, Andy said:

Here's a wee thing.

If it was up to me I would boycott if organised properly(if that's possible), however my son has discovered a new found love for football and more importantly for Killie.

Something I want to encourage, and something I am really loving, as for years I dragged him along and he hated it, when he was younger.

I have no idea why his attitude to football and Kille has changed I am simply enjoying going along to games with him.

At 13 I am not sure he would understand all the politics involved, altho he knows MJ is PE No#1.

So to be honest i really want to go, whilst still being anti MJ.

Thots.

Take you son, always.

He'll be here long after MJ.

2 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

given that its a cup game and season ticket obviously doesn't cover it, my old man asked me if i fancy Irvine Meadow away to Carluke in the last 32 of the scottish cup so for a change of scene im going there, not because im boycotting just fancy the Juniors for a change of pace 

Good for you. See you in the queue for cup final tickets no doubt.

5 minutes ago, capitalkillie said:

Good for you. See you in the queue for cup final tickets no doubt.

theres always one 

let me work through this with you and then ask you a question 

My old man has asked me if i fancy going to a game of football, so i decide to give the cup game a miss and not spend the £40 odd it will cost to take me and the boy ( i have 4 kids and its the 17th of January i got paid a week early as most do in december so money is obviously tight after making sure the kids all got looked after at christmas) so i decide for a wee change ill join my dad and go spend time with him while taking in a junior game as he goes every week but with me having a season ticket at Killie i usually cant join him, 

am i to make the assumption that you are suggesting i am some form of glory hunter who will only attend a game if we make a final? or ar you questioning my loyalty to Kilmarnock in some way ?

or are you just trying to get other people to click the wee green arrow so you feel justified in your comment 

on a side note i notice you aren't a trust member yet but im guessing you're just waiting on your badge being added to your profile 

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81
because capitalkillie is a bawhum

3 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

theres always one 

let me work through this with you and then ask you a question 

My old man has asked me if i fancy going to a game of football, so i decide to give the cup game a miss and not spend the £40 odd it will cost to take me and the boy ( i have 4 kids and its the 17th of January i got paid a week early as most do in december so money is obviously tight after making sure the kids all got looked after at christmas) so i decide for a wee change ill join my dad and go spend time with him while taking in a junior game as he goes every week but with me having a season ticket at Killie i usually cant join him, 

am i to make the assumption that you are suggesting i am some form of glory hunter who will only attend a game if we make a final? or ar you questioning my loyalty to Kilmarnock in some way ?

or are you just trying to get other people to click the wee green arrow so you feel justified in your comment 

on a side note i notice you aren't a trust member yet but im guessing you're just waiting on your badge being added to your profile 

Relax man! 

The answer to each question is no. My comment was more a frustration at the sign of the times. Personal finance aside, we are in such a state that folk are talking frequently about going to see junior football instead of the oldest and greatest professional team in the country. Our supporters haven't dwindled in numbers, they just don't go to games anymore because it's expensive guff and only the hardcore left. That's all before you factor in off field issues. I don't blame you at all especially when cost is a factor.

You'll regret it though when we stuff accies 6-0. :P

43 minutes ago, capitalkillie said:

Relax man! 

The answer to each question is no. My comment was more a frustration at the sign of the times. Personal finance aside, we are in such a state that folk are talking frequently about going to see junior football instead of the oldest and greatest professional team in the country. Our supporters haven't dwindled in numbers, they just don't go to games anymore because it's expensive guff and only the hardcore left. That's all before you factor in off field issues. I don't blame you at all especially when cost is a factor.

You'll regret it though when we stuff accies 6-0. :P

I'll get you some pills to take

13 hours ago, Mogwai said:

MJ is Paisley_Exile???

Dan-dan-daaaaaaaaa!

There's a blast from the past.

Cheers,

PE.

xDxDxD

Sorry a blast back to my hard core rap loving days(I still do luv it).

PE in full effect, bruva!!!!!!!

of course its PUBLIC ENEMY.

I do miss our PE tho and the self outing of PE and his alter ego was one of this sites and the whole internets proudest/funniest moments.

Cheers 

PE

Edited by Andy