CHICK CHARNLEY

WIGHT and BLUE

12 minutes ago, IMO said:

some that always raised their game against us in lower divisions that I would have liked us to sign - Ken Eadie, Derek Mcinnes in his morton days, Owen Coyle in his Airdrie days and one final bogeyman was Darren Henderson at Stranraer

Ken eadie was a killie player before he left and became massively prolific. Henderson was indeed a bogeyman but nowhere near good enough to play for killie

Edited by Ycfc1922

15 minutes ago, IMO said:

some that always raised their game against us in lower divisions that I would have liked us to sign - Ken Eadie, Derek Mcinnes in his morton days, Owen Coyle in his Airdrie days and one final bogeyman was Darren Henderson at Stranraer

We had Eadie as a youngster...

Scored against the tinks too.

Kenny ward at Forfar, good winger, before that Willie Brown, no great player but big strong farmer type that run us ragged, with our team at that time that's what we needed. A guy Logan at Meadowbank always caused us problems. George McLuskey, we got there eventually but Hamilton got too much of him. Gerry McCabe was always all over us no matter what pishy club he was at.

some of these already mentioned

owen coyle at Clydebank, built like a pipe cleaner but really good

alan ferguson at Hamilton, young goalie who always had a great game against us

craig Brewster at Forfar, Forfar were actually better than us because of him

brian reid at Morton, looked a good centre half, surprised his career didn't take off

john sludden at ayr, oh, we got him..........

On 13/12/2016 at 6:43 PM, aldo said:

some of these already mentioned

owen coyle at Clydebank, built like a pipe cleaner but really good

alan ferguson at Hamilton, young goalie who always had a great game against us

craig Brewster at Forfar, Forfar were actually better than us because of him

brian reid at Morton, looked a good centre half, surprised his career didn't take off

john sludden at ayr, oh, we got him..........

Aghh John Sudden.... I remember it well, I was working in Ayr at the time, the great unwashed were flinging themselves off Tams Brig, at the thought "he used to be a darkie but he's alright now", when he signed for us. Lol.