Clark must go

Thirdwatch1965

13 minutes ago, Killie alan said:

Yes I take some of your points but as I keep saying this was allways a season of transition. Key players injured and I blame that bloody pitch.

That also is what gets me, the pitch should work in our advantage but reckon we've won almost as many games away from home as we have at it since it was laid.

Unfortunately LC promises much and delivers little.

He was given a lesson on tactics by Duffy in the defeat to Morton.

Morton continue to outperform their budget and could be in the play offs.

Hopefully not against us.

Duffy would be my choice to replace LC but given that I thought that AJ would be a good appointment,what do I know ? 

I'd love to see what the situation with the budget really is, we were told it's the same as last season but I don't believe that for a second.

There was the loan contract floating around that suggested we were only contributing £5 a week to the loan players and I don't think any of the permanent signings will be on mega money.

Last season we brought in the likes of Faubert and even in his situation I don't think he'd have been playing for a small fee.

If the budget is the same, and I can't see how it possibly could be, the. I can't see where it has been spent.

In previous seasons under Locke/Johnston I'd have been more concerned about being 3 points above the playoff at Christmas. I still think (despite the win rate - would be interesting to compare the loss rate or a points per game ratio) that things were much worse previously. I think Clark is worth more time, he's identified his mistakes and he's in a position that he can make changes, time will tell if anything has really been learned from the areas of failure.

5 hours ago, billdescot said:

Duffy would be my choice to replace LC but given that I thought that AJ would be a good appointment,what do I know ? 

Is that you Chick Young?

This has got to be a joke. Jim Duffy??? You've got to be on the loony juice, keep him as far away from killie as possible please.

Edited by GrazyKillie

• 2 weeks later...

Times up lee, today was the last straw. That was one of the worst killie games I have ever had the misfortune to sit through. Apart from the loan celtic player who looked very good and the young keeper, your signings once again look a big mistake. Even more so was to play them all in one game. You cannot survive this time. Out of the cup AGAIN to a s**te team who are remarkable worse than us. Osbourne looked slower than addison "WHAT" surely not, tyson will he ever look like he will score, jones maybe one day he will find a killie player with a cross. These are your players Lee, take a damn good look at yourself, and make the decision to leave. 

9 minutes ago, Thirdwatch1965 said:

Times up lee, today was the last straw. That was one of the worst killie games I have ever had the misfortune to sit through. Apart from the loan celtic player who looked very good and the young keeper, your signings once again look a big mistake. Even more so was to play them all in one game. You cannot survive this time. Out of the cup AGAIN to a s**te team who are remarkable worse than us. Osbourne looked slower than addison "WHAT" surely not, tyson will he ever look like he will score, jones maybe one day he will find a killie player with a cross. These are your players Lee, take a damn good look at yourself, and make the decision to leave. 

over the top reaction.

He has been he for coming up on a year and not a lot has improved to be fair.

Chronological training has been a complete failure.

Signing policy has been a complete failure other than Coulibaly.

He inexplicably dropped Jamie MacDonald today for a young kid from Newcastle.

He persevres with Tyson as the lone striker when he is absolute s**te.

His win %, especially at home is shocking.

Hoofball tactics.

Bitch slapped out of both cup competitions.

Are the Newcastle signings any better than Frizzell, Hawkshaw etc?

Team to be proud of was the cry, the guy is full of s**te and a conman - time to go.

Probably an over reaction though....

Ditto for me. Turning in to a feeder club for Newcastle. Our two best players this season, in my opinion, Coully and JM benched for loanees. Wouldn't blame either for going in transfer window and then , in 6 months time when the geardies go home we are gubbed. Someone needs to tell Clark that we aren't some sort of science experiment. We are the odlest pro club in Scotland, we are becoming a laughing stock by other fans and even media for our signing policy. Get him to F!

1 hour ago, WFAANW said:

He has been he for coming up on a year and not a lot has improved to be fair.

Chronological training has been a complete failure.

Signing policy has been a complete failure other than Coulibaly.

He inexplicably dropped Jamie MacDonald today for a young kid from Newcastle.

He persevres with Tyson as the lone striker when he is absolute s**te.

His win %, especially at home is shocking.

Hoofball tactics.

Bitch slapped out of both cup competitions.

Are the Newcastle signings any better than Frizzell, Hawkshaw etc?

Team to be proud of was the cry, the guy is full of s**te and a conman - time to go.

Probably an over reaction though....

Agree wholeheartedly with your comments!

This is the wrong game to get upset about. I love cup competitions but this year is not the year to panic about it - we need to get safe in the league without distraction.

Bluntly, we have one of the lowest quality squads ever as the budget has been increasingly squeezed. The players brought in have been (mostly) disappointing but you can't expect a world class dinner if you have £0.24 and a couple of buttons in your pocket to start with. And when £0.20 of that is greg kiltie it shows how fecked we should be. Clark is not a great manager but would you rather have Canning (whose signing record is even f**king worse) or Foran?

The signings we've just made allied with Couly goals should keep us up, but regardless the biggest thing we need to do is to cut off the head of the snake, MJ - the official club wankstain. This seems to have become lost in the last two months to an extent but we have to create change as our situation is nigh on unmanageable.

Very angry with Clark today, after backing him a few weeks ago. He appears to have treated the Scottish Cup the same as the League Cup as 'bounce' games. Thought both Roberts and Longstaff were shockingly poor...Roberts didn't one beat his man, while Longstaff simply couldn't control the ball, needed several touches, was poor positionally, and distribution also off. Quite how he stayed on when McKenzie was hooked. Keeper didn't have enough to do to comment. Ayer looked decent admittedly...However Frizzell and Hawksaw based on today,look streets ahead of both Roberts and Longstaff.

Main point being that I expected Ayer and possibly Osbourne to play some part today....to throw Roberts, Longstaff and Woodman in as well in a very important match (lets face it the Cup is the only thing of 'interest' in a season),smacked of the attitude yet again, that those on the fringes of English Under 23 sides can simply stroll our League as 'its only Scotland after all'.Based on todays evidence both them and indeed Jones would struggle in the 1st Division. That starting 11 would be relegation certainties.

With previous managers I have been highly exasperated to say the least especially Locke, however am rarely angry with a manager, but certainly am today. We are not some experiment for an old pals act to give Newcastle United's youth fringe players some game time, we are a club who should be comfortably mid table in the top League AND able to make some impacts in the Cups. If he starts with that team over the next few matches we are in deep trouble.

Problem is...bringing someone else in at this stage...he would have to have a major squad clear out...only one week left of the window.It ain't going to happen.

Valid point about Michael Johnston but is is too much to ask or hope for as a paying Killie fan to at least see some sort of structure on the field of play which is where MJ does not have total control once the players are selected by our manager and yes this is exactly the game for us to be expressing our opinions because if as it seems our manager had the same regard or placed the same level of importance on the two cup competitions ax we fans do then maybe the questioning of him wouldn't be taking place because he has experimented and failed miserably in  both of them!!

I've backed LC so far but this is the end for me. How anyone can think giving 5 players their debut in the same competitive game is a good idea is beyond me. When you add in the lack of experience of many of the signings it makes less sense. I can't see the board sacking him (unless the Couli crap turns out to be true!) so am resigned to another depressing season.

1 hour ago, muza1962 said:

Worst football I have ever seen (Going for 43 years). Team selection today was a joke. No manager leaves his top scorer on the bench and plays Tyson who has never scored. No hope next week against County, a team with a real manager. Ta Ta Lee.

You must have sat with your eyes shut for 43 years then if that was the worst, total over reaction again, 

i see your  accies at home defeat and raise you a six two off Stirling  or a two one at east Stirling? Maybe even four one or three nil off Ayr? 

We are all sore after that defeat believe me but it's not the worst in 43 years

13 minutes ago, Mcdee said:

You must have sat with your eyes shut for 43 years then if that was the worst, total over reaction again, 

i see your  accies at home defeat and raise you a six two off Stirling  or a two one at east Stirling? Maybe even four one or three nil off Ayr? 

We are all sore after that defeat believe me but it's not the worst in 43 years

44 minutes ago, Jedi2 said:

Very angry with Clark today, after backing him a few weeks ago. He appears to have treated the Scottish Cup the same as the League Cup as 'bounce' games. Thought both Roberts and Longstaff were shockingly poor...Roberts didn't one beat his man, while Longstaff simply couldn't control the ball, needed several touches, was poor positionally, and distribution also off. Quite how he stayed on when McKenzie was hooked. Keeper didn't have enough to do to comment. Ayer looked decent admittedly...However Frizzell and Hawksaw based on today,look streets ahead of both Roberts and Longstaff.

Main point being that I expected Ayer and possibly Osbourne to play some part today....to throw Roberts, Longstaff and Woodman in as well in a very important match (lets face it the Cup is the only thing of 'interest' in a season),smacked of the attitude yet again, that those on the fringes of English Under 23 sides can simply stroll our League as 'its only Scotland after all'.Based on todays evidence both them and indeed Jones would struggle in the 1st Division. That starting 11 would be relegation certainties.

With previous managers I have been highly exasperated to say the least especially Locke, however am rarely angry with a manager, but certainly am today. We are not some experiment for an old pals act to give Newcastle United's youth fringe players some game time, we are a club who should be comfortably mid table in the top League AND able to make some impacts in the Cups. If he starts with that team over the next few matches we are in deep trouble.

Problem is...bringing someone else in at this stage...he would have to have a major squad clear out...only one week left of the window.It ain't going to happen.

It sounds like LC is still signing players who he has has never seen play, on the recommendations of his mates who have no experience of Scottish football.

I could understand it if we had fixture congestion but leaving our two best players out after a three-week break is a strange one- unless they're both on the verge of leaving in the next week.

50 minutes ago, Oldkillie said:

No its not I gave Lee a chance but he can f**k right off now 

it's his team now he got rid off average players and replaced them with really s**t players 

Jordan Jones must be the worst winger ever to grace Rugby park

wasn't that long ago you were calling me a prick for pointing out that this team was s**te. xD