Ross County match thread

DuncanEwart

C3Q3MTIXAAAY870.jpg

If ever a football club, a football team and a football manager needed a win then it must be Killie and Lee Clark to-day. Clark has a number of big decisions to make regarding team selection- I may not agree with them all, but I am prepared to give both him and the team he picks my full and loud support for the ninety minutes against Ross County. However, I feel the manager and support are fast reaching tipping point in their relationship- a defeat to-day and I fear that relationship will be fractured beyond repair. Personally, I cannot wait to see what happens........

C,mon the Killie!!!!!:hurrah:

I would be happy with a draw given how close the bottom half of the league table is and the fact that Ross County are a better team than us and are currently on a good run of form. 

I don't think we will get it as we are hugely lacking in creativity, confidence and stability but a draw would be a good result especially if it comes from a decent performance. 

Clark has nailed his colours to the mast.

Win, lose or draw, I'm pretty disgusted that loan players are getting a game ahead of our own. It will be interesting to see if Woodman, Longstaff and Roberts perform better than, say, MacDonald, Hawkshaw and Frizzell might have.  

I think it's embarrassing that we are giving a Celtic teenager the opportunity to learn to play a position in which he has no experience. He may do well today and next week but sooner or later his inexperience is bound to show. Experienced strikers will look forward to playing up against him.

I don't think it's any way to run a club, being beholden to play another club's players ahead of our own.

Five loan players today which could well have been six had Boyd been eligible.

Clark will stand or fall by his decisions.

Edit - And Lee, this is no slight on the players as you insinuated last week. I expect they will get the fans' backing. It's an indictment of your "Here today, gone tomorrow" team-building project.

Edited by skygod

If Woodman is better than MacDonald then why not play him?

I get that he is only here until the end of the season, but there is no guarantee that MacDonald will be here after the end of the season either. Who knows could push on for top 6 and then look to extend the loan after it expires.

2 minutes ago, Skora11 said:

If Woodman is better than MacDonald then why not play him?

I get that he is only here until the end of the season, but there is no guarantee that MacDonald will be here after the end of the season either. Who knows could push on for top 6 and then look to extend the loan after it expires.

It was not a f**king keeper we needed

It's actually embarrassing for Clark.

He brought in a load of signings in the summer who turned out to be crap and as a result had to draft in Frizzell, Hawkshaw, Wilson and Taylor.

Come the January window he brings in another load of loans and punts the majority of them back to the bench - alongside Macdonald this time which also tells young Mckay that he obviously doesn't rate him either. 

Kilmarnock would be the last club in Scotland that any young player should join.