On This Day

Sp3ckyh0td0g81

21 minutes ago, CB said:

That sucks mate. That was one of the best bits about hauling my carcass across country to go there. I think 5 was my record. Yes. I have the body of a god. Buddha.

That's why I went there we used to go to the old Dunfermline supporters club and the wee bakers was just down the road. Was there not that long ago we won 2-1 and the brides where still brilliant.

16 hours ago, Killie alan said:

That's why I went there we used to go to the old Dunfermline supporters club and the wee bakers was just down the road. Was there not that long ago we won 2-1 and the brides where still brilliant.

That was some day, eventful to say the least, Jude last minute winner. They totally underestimated the away support, we ended up in behind the goals when the main stand was full.

5 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

@CB These videos are really class, especially the older ones. Quality :hurrah:

There's a bit of a lull at the start of September. The month doesn't really get going 'til the 4th.

There's bits and bobs I can look out to patch the gaps with. Like this, for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0sIFzMCsLg

Goal of the month for August. Hooky v Aberdeen 1999

BBC/Philo

Absolutely brilliant to see those videos, some great games & football played in there!

How many games post Kenny Shiels will we be looking back on in 10/15yrs? We have been treated to some of the worst performances in the last 5yrs that I can remember, the 4-0 falkirk game (don't know if we should be celebrating that) and erm.... the 3-0 home win against Dundee Utd under AJ, cant think of any other highlights?

Ah well at least we have these old videos to cheer us up

43 minutes ago, Dan1el said:

Absolutely brilliant to see those videos, some great games & football played in there!

How many games post Kenny Shiels will we be looking back on in 10/15yrs? We have been treated to some of the worst performances in the last 5yrs that I can remember, the 4-0 falkirk game (don't know if we should be celebrating that) and erm.... the 3-0 home win against Dundee Utd under AJ, cant think of any other highlights?

this will be a game i look back on even if just for the penalty against them, in a dire season you have to take the highlights however small they are

2 hours ago, Dan1el said:

Off the top of my head from KS era

1-0 Ibrox

2-0 Parkhead

1-0 against Huns at RP

1-0 against Ayr at Hampden

1-0 against Celtic at Hampden

4-1 vs Hibs

3-1 Tynecastle

3-0 Tynecastle

1-0 Tynecastle

2-0 Pittodrie

3-3 Tannadice

4-3 against Caley at RP

All games that stick in my mind for the right reason!

He had some howlers (3-6 ICT, 0-6 Celtic, 1-5 Rangers) but it was definitely enjoyable going to games, especially away knowing you had a chance.

On 11/09/2017 at 5:54 PM, CB said:

Killie v St Johnstone 93

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZdAxraeqBY

BBCSTV/Philo

Killie v St Mirren 2010 (James Dayton belter)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6N8QuE2byCs

BBC/Philo

Livingston v Killie 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkPEnEFHezU

STV/RayD/Me

That St Mirren game, just shows you what we're missing now. 

Midfield of Bryson, Kelly and Eremenko, flair, drive and composure.