TV Series

bKb

Yep Ozark completed recently. It's utterly ridiculous in parts, but I was hooked without ever really feeling that it was magnificent if you know what I mean. Still plodding my way thru the X-Files. Im mid way thru *series* 9. 

Do keep meaning to get into GoT and Westworld, they should really be up my street, but I'm never drawn into them for some reason. 

Chokin for Stranger Things 2, only about 6 weeks to wait or so. 

• 1 month later...

Just finished Series 1 of Occupied which is on Sky Box Sets. It's a Norwegian show about Russia invading them after the Prime Minister decides to stop their oil and gas production. Definitely recommend it as long as you don't mind subtitles

Edited by Nigel4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Rewatching Ozark ahead of Series 2 on Friday.

Impression same as before - pretty routine apart from the great female characters Wendy (the always excellent Laura Linney), Ruth, Rachel, even Charlotte although she is more arsey, teenage stereotype.

The male characters, on the other hand, are more predictable. The plotting is fun though and a good watch.