CB

Well (H) Fred

Can't argue with that decision to go same again. Interesting that Tyson drops out. He may be carrying a knock of course but hasn't featured much at all since Clark left. Martin Smith seems to have come back into the picture. Result permitting it may be an idea to get him and/or Wilson some minutes on the park with Dicker and McKenzie due to be missing soon. 

I like this team...........but I don't think Murderwell will be a pushover........I get the feeling they will be fired up. My money is on a score draw.........but a win would be nice.  Mon the Killie......  :hurrah:

saw gary holt heading to the stadium, also passed a load of motherwell yoof down the side of fannys, looked like either waiting for a scrap or about to go looking for one 

Just now, Scotty79 said:

saw gary holt heading to the stadium, also passed a load of motherwell yoof down the side of fannys, looked like either waiting for a scrap or about to go looking for one 

Wouldn't read anything into that other than Gary is a Killie fan and watches us regularly.

4 minutes ago, Killieboy64 said:

Wouldn't read anything into that other than Gary is a Killie fan and watches us regularly.

Yip. Did an open all mics for the beeb too

23 minutes ago, Scotty79 said:

They were at the end of Charles St trying to look like extras from Green Street ..... but resembling Sesame Street!

38 minutes ago, Scotty79 said:

Gary will take them singled handedly

15 minutes ago, galbraj said:

is it just me..........or are there no 'open all mics'  today?

Cup weekend. You'll need to listen to the ayr game if you want updates

1 minute ago, CB said:

Cup weekend. You'll need to listen to the ayr game if you want updates

But there is not even a link to the commentary of that game!  I listened to the huns.........but after they yapped about them for half an hour it disappeared

Goal! Kilmarnock 1, Motherwell 0. Kris Boyd (Kilmarnock) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the top right corner. Assisted by Gary Dicker.