New strip for next season

Killie alan

20 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

JK states IF & WHEN someone approaches the board, that means no offers are on the table at the moment, he also said it would have to be from people who were right for the club, thou that has been edited out in the video .....

I'll freely admit that I have little or no knowledge in these things, but this strikes me as totally passive and reactive.

Shouldn't the board be actively courting potential investors to invest?

In the past we've had names like McMail, Macklin and the guy Kenny (can't remember his surname but he's a big shot with a gambling company in the states) bandied about as investors. Im pretty sure each one was put off by MJ. Surely now MJ has gone, these people would be much more interested in getting involved?

11 minutes ago, Scotty79 said:

should we be expecting the team to be wearing one of the new kits on friday? basically being the start of the new season you'd expect so or even hope so

I think it will  be down to whether the supplier issues being sorted in time. It'd be nice to see it worn for the first time on Friday.