New strip for next season

Killie alan

I think it's a really nice touch to get the kid, Will Graham in on the launch. Just a side issue really, but it resonates with me. Shows that we continue to make the right positive steps these past few weeks. 

Nice quote from LM on the website too, "here’s to a great season honouring our blue and white stripes." Lee continues to really impress me with his conduct. 

Sakes, this new positivity. Hope we don't get pumped thmorra!

33 minutes ago, fmcc said:

I think it's a really nice touch to get the kid, Will Graham in on the launch. Just a side issue really, but it resonates with me. Shows that we continue to make the right positive steps these past few weeks. 

Nice quote from LM on the website too, "here’s to a great season honouring our blue and white stripes." Lee continues to really impress me with his conduct. 

Sakes, this new positivity. Hope we don't get pumped thmorra!

And innes cameron. 

5 minutes ago, Mmk2 said:

It's definitely our best kit in years. It's even better it appears a one off and made to order. 

I was in the shop earlier, according to the lassies it is, that's why it took so long to get released as nothing in the catalogue was the right blue, Nike agreed to make a one off.....

8 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I was in the shop earlier, according to the lassies it is, that's why it took so long to get released as nothing in the catalogue was the right blue, Nike agreed to make a one off.....

They better continue to make "one off's" every season!

Pricing

Junior Shirts £36
Youth Shirts £40 
Adult Shirts £45

Junior Shorts £16.75
Youth Shorts £17.50
Adult Shorts £20

Socks £8.50 - £10 dependant on shoe size.

Infant kits will be made available soon and will be priced at £25.

Limited stock will be available from the club shop from 9am Friday 14th July. Fans will also be able to order online.