Hospitality box

Dillinger

1 hour ago, killie1 said:

I emailed Christine yesterday about cost for this and I’m still awaiting an answer but as far as I am aware they want someone to take it for the full season, so that will be QTS then 

If that's the case i'm not too bothered as long as they pay for it. If it is £150 a head, 38 folk, so £5700 a game with maybe 20 games at home. £114000 reasonable earner for the club. If they're charging more for old firm games then add a few grand extra.

1 hour ago, skygod said:

You think there is sufficient demand for 100 yards worth of hospitality boxes at this time?

I thought it would be a struggle to fill that one every week.

We'd have them on either side of the press area. Can be used other than match day. The idea of having hospitality in comfort while watching the game seems to appeal to a lot of people. It may replace the Park Suite in time.

23 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

We'd have them on either side of the press area. Can be used other than match day. The idea of having hospitality in comfort while watching the game seems to appeal to a lot of people. It may replace the Park Suite in time.

This, give the sports bar and park suite back to the supporters. Might even invite Hugh Scott down to open it with his minders.............. 

£145 per person. Choice of seating inside box or seat in Frank Beattie stand, complimentary bar 1 hour before and after match, match programme, one course (!!!) hot meal. Half time refreshments-Killie Pie, tea/coffee. Player appearance. If the lounge isn't booked for the full 36 there may be other people in it.

Seems a bit stingy for drink time and one course meal.

Edited by Wrangodog

3 hours ago, Mojike and Bod said:

One course?  Who is actually making decisions on our hospitality packages?  Can only assume this is due to the ridiculous hotel contract.  Quicker this is ripped up the better.

Correct ---- I know who does it and they are totally clueless ---- the place is full of them ---- embarrassing ----- the team and club and support is the best it's been for years but the commercial side is a f**king joke 

• 2 weeks later...