• Luke Hendrie
    • Greg Kiltie
    • Jordan Jones
    • Sean Longstaff
    • Adam Frizzell
    • Iain Wilson
    • Conor Sammon
    • Rory McKenzie

Oh dear just watched the highlights glad I've rapped it ametuers at best Mr mince scored then disappeared  hanging on at the end the fish is due for spawning and lee says delighted with display oh dear o dear is this what our club has come too absolutely honking how bad are we when s Smith is our captain , wee frizzel at least tried to get ball on carpet and the great Greg kiltie was a standout  (not) missed out on good players from galston he must be gutted getting subbed for Rory by the way he made difference for Inverness he made even worse 

8 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Oh dear just watched the highlights glad I've rapped it ametuers at best Mr mince scored then disappeared  hanging on at the end the fish is due for spawning and lee says delighted with display oh dear o dear is this what our club has come too absolutely honking how bad are we when s Smith is our captain , wee frizzel at least tried to get ball on carpet and the great Greg kiltie was a standout  (not) missed out on good players from galston he must be gutted getting subbed for Rory by the way he made difference for Inverness he made even worse 

i can guarantee the folk that sat next to you before you "rapped it", are delighted you did. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Oh well maybe when we get rid of Mr Mince, The great Greg Kiltie and everyone else that doesn't meet your expert standards you can grace them with your comedic presence until then I'm sure they're just waiting in hope 

Yes just want the best for my club the last 5 seasons we have just been hanging on , need someone that can spot real talent no the rubbish that has been signed over the past seasons and don't tell me there has been good signings cos they wear the jersey doesn't mean we have to think there good ,Mr Locke could pick a player or was that jobs for the boys like it will be under lee mcculloch 

6 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

Yes just want the best for my club the last 5 seasons we have just been hanging on , need someone that can spot real talent no the rubbish that has been signed over the past seasons and don't tell me there has been good signings cos they wear the jersey doesn't mean we have to think there good ,Mr Locke could pick a player or was that jobs for the boys like it will be under lee mcculloch 

200w.gif

23 hours ago, [email protected] said:

Is JJ pumping your wife/girlfriend or whit?.... He's been getting better & better every week and now has started to add goals to his game.

I'm assuming your a keyboard warrior looking for a reaction, I've just bit, so I await your retort with baited breath? 

13 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Is JJ pumping your wife/girlfriend or whit?.... He's been getting better & better every week and now has started to add goals to his game.

I'm assuming your a keyboard warrior looking for a reaction, I've just bit, so I await your retort with baited breath? 

its hard no to 

him and all his pals are probably sitting round his Dads laptop with their fidget spinners aw squealing like wee lassies when they get a reply 

• CB locked this topic

Adam Frizzell doubles his points tally joining Scott Boyd on six points

Double J closes the gap on the top of the table to just three points, with six left to play for

Ajer picks up the single pointer.

Frizzell - 3 points

Jones - 2 points

Ajer - 1 point

Standings after game 41:

Gary Dicker - 44 points

Jordan Jones - 41 points

Greg Taylor - 29 points

*Souleymane Coulibaly - 23 points

Rory McKenzie - 22 points

Jamie MacDonald, Kris Boyd - 18 points

*Freddie Woodman - 14 points

Kristoffer Ajer - 12 points

Iain Wilson, Greg Kiltie - 7 points

Scott Boyd, Adam Frizzell - 6 points

Martin Smith, *Will Boyle, Luke Hendrie - 5 points 

*Jonny Burn - 4 points

Josh Magennis*, Miles Addison, Nathan Tyson, *Flo Bojaj, Conor Sammon, William Graham - 2 points

*George Green & Dean Hawkshaw, Josh Webb, Sean Longstaff - 1 point

*no longer with club

• CB unpinned this topic