MJ NO MORE

GeeM19

26 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

C a, investorsone clever like Plunkit break  doinvestmentt this meanLet's practise re c ontrol, power, s hares, potential for new investment. Boardroom. Does the fact he still has shares mean still ultimate control?

Clever ?? Steady.....

He owns 40% (ish) of the shares. I have no idea if he is selling some or all if these. Let's assume he isnt.

Constitutionally he holds power...operationally not. 

If the potential investors who have baulked in the past are true to their word we should see investment...or at least offers.

Nobody has utimate control.

I know I keep going on about TiK, but this is still a fantastic opportunity for us....particularly as we have no idea if future investors want a supporter director.  

Edited by plunkit

5 minutes ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Rumour on the go that Buzzworks have agreed to buy the hotel which would suggest he has taken his money and ran.

Great news if true. I'm going to wait and see how things play out over the next few weeks before I get too optimistic about the club's future.

20 minutes ago, plunkit said:

Clever ?? Steady.....

He owns 40% (ish) of the shares. I have no idea if he is selling some or all if these. Let's assume he isnt.

Constitutionally he holds power...operationally not. 

If the potential investors who have baulked in the past are true to their word we should see investment...or at least offers.

Nobody has utimate control.

I know I keep going on about TiK, but this is still a fantastic opportunity for us....particularly as we have no idea if future investors want a supporter director.  

TiK just went from an insane gamble of supporters cash to being a glorious opportunity in one quick swoop. Now is the time to get behind the trust and get our say on the clubs future.

I was a very vocal critic of MJ over the years. Losing a loved one so suddenly has obviously hit him hard and I think we should all take the time to pay further respects to his family for their bereavement as we move the club forward. 

2 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

After reading the statement it's hard not to feel that it's a little sad what brought about the demise. He's 65 and his wife has just died. The only person he probably had to lean on. It's taken its toll and he's correctly just decided he cannae take the pressure and stress anymore. Life it too short. Great for killie, but it's a tad sad what brought about the demise in the end. 

Spot on well said

Well done to the bank for allowing Mr.Johnston an early release from the clause which was inserted in the contract they drew up all those years ago meaning he "must" be at all times a board member of Kilmarnock FC until 2019 at the earliest on what I can only assume is compassionate grounds.