MJ NO MORE

GeeM19

31 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

thats a poor show mate ffs dont go there

had to edit and addd a bit, irrespective of our views on how the man ran our football club, he is leaving on the grounds that losing his wife prompted him to do so.  The guy is likely going through emotional hell,  something everyone might have to deal with at sometime in your life. Just because he was an arrogant arsehole and hated by many doesnt alllow for that,  he deserves the respect from us not to come out with that tripe and respect his situation

show some class

Ffs he wasn't talking about his wife. Calm it with the GIFs and faux outrage. 

38 minutes ago, Killieboykfc said:

Ffs he wasn't talking about his wife. Calm it with the GIFs and faux outrage. 

i never said he was talking about his wife though did i? he didnt need to talk about his wife directly, irrespective the comment regarding MJ's ashes has the same conotation

and lastly

giphy.gif

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81
spewwing

Well if it wasn't intentional you can see how folk can take it the wrong way surely ? 

Joking about MJs ashes given his reasons for leaving ? 

And it wasn't faux outrage I'm no clever enough to know how to faux anything I just don't think it's the way we should be conducting ourselves and have a bit of class in that situation 

From Stephen McGowan ...Daily Mail

Lee McCulloch will be appointed as the club's new manager in the middle of next week.

His appointment will follow Friday night's shock departure of former chairman Michael Johnston from the board of directors.

Negotiations to tie McCulloch down to a permanent contract will move towards a conclusion after Saturday's final home game of the season with Ross County. 

He has been awaiting news of his fate after keeping the club in the top flight and sources told Sportsmail that negotiations were held up while Johnston's status was resolved .......due to debt restructuring deal with Bank of Scotland, Johnston will retain his 40 per cent shareholding until 2019.

Following a lengthy campaign to force the club secretary from the board of directors, supporters groups on Friday night welcomed a fresh start for the club following years of disharmony 

board now consists of Billy Bowie, holder of a 40 per cent stake, and fellow director John Kiltie.

The club recently penned a six-figure sponsorship deal with QTS and are likely to trigger new negotiations with businessman and fan Chris McMail after he offered an investment of £750,000 on condition Johnston stepped down.

Barry Richmond of the Killie Trust said: 'We think this is the opportunity we have been waiting for to turn things around.

'People are genuinely sorry for Michael Johnston, as you would be anyone, for what happened with his wife. That has clearly influenced his decision. But we can now begin to look to a new future.

We went from average gates of 9,000 to just over 3,000 and it's been getting worse. Michael Johnston's presence has been the catalyst for much of the decline.

'He still has his shares and where they go may be the next issue, but as it stands he has no operational control of the club and his shareholding will only come into play for constitutional issues.' 

I woke up and it did really happen! Time to put our money where our mouth was (or something like that)

Anyone had any issues with the online season ticket purchase? I can only see tickets for the previous game against Inverness? I'll probably just give them a phone.

Johnston off the board, 1 season ticket will be purchased (and the rest of the family will follow) time to unite and get our club back!

14 hours ago, Brianstorm said:

After reading the statement it's hard not to feel that it's a little sad what brought about the demise. He's 65 and his wife has just died. The only person he probably had to lean on. It's taken its toll and he's correctly just decided he cannae take the pressure and stress anymore. Life it too short. Great for killie, but it's a tad sad what brought about the demise in the end. 

Said as much in an earlier post, sometimes grief hits people in different ways and when a person who has been part of you and not just your life is taken away, makes you realise that everything else is just noise.

Lots of positivity on here now which is great but as another post states he still holds his shares until 2019. We appear to have new investment from TIK & rumour that the £750000 promised before by another investor could be back on the table. The board still have the 75% rule in place (brought in by MJ)

Could be a smart move from him to stand down now watch all the season tickets being sold, money come in & then he can still hold us to ransom in a couple of years. His grief will lessen a bit in time & he might come back just as ruthless & as big a despot as he has been in the past.

Just thinking out loud guys. He is not completely gone & remember this is MJ we are talking about. Leopards don't change there spots & he is still on track to make millions from our club which he attained for absolutely feck all. I'm sorry I really don't give him much credit for the debt reducing deal. He wouldn't have got that if Bowie didn't put up the cash & if the banks didn't want out.

I just have this nagging feeling that we could be having the wool pulled over our eyes again. 

11 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

i think this is the important part that Bowie and Kiltie have to remember.  The way that they are currently operating is not how a succesful forward thinking football club is run.  They now have the opportunity to show that they the right men to begin to take Killie where they once were. In that i dont just mean league positioning and cup runs I'm talking about the relationship it had between club and fan.  Let the fans know you understand that things havent been right for a long time and start to take forward steps to rebuilding that relationship. Its not just a case words were had and a cup got smashed and it will take time but they have to operate correctly

Just to clear something up for everyone MJ is no longer the legal advisor for the club either and his law firm will no longer be used either. MJ is officially no longer, a director, club secretary or legal advisor and his legal company is no longer the clubs legal advisor. 

11 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

thats a poor show mate ffs dont go there

had to edit and addd a bit, irrespective of our views on how the man ran our football club, he is leaving on the grounds that losing his wife prompted him to do so.  The guy is likely going through emotional hell,  something everyone might have to deal with at sometime in your life. Just because he was an arrogant arsehole and hated by many doesnt alllow for that,  he deserves the respect from us not to come out with that tripe and respect his situation

show some class

very well said

Edited by Trojan76
spelling

11 minutes ago, harley said:

Lots of positivity on here now which is great but as another post states he still holds his shares until 2019. We appear to have new investment from TIK & rumour that the £750000 promised before by another investor could be back on the table. The board still have the 75% rule in place (brought in by MJ)

Could be a smart move from him to stand down now watch all the season tickets being sold, money come in & then he can still hold us to ransom in a couple of years. His grief will lessen a bit in time & he might come back just as ruthless & as big a despot as he has been in the past.

Just thinking out loud guys. He is not completely gone & remember this is MJ we are talking about. Leopards don't change there spots & he is still on track to make millions from our club which he attained for absolutely feck all. I'm sorry I really don't give him much credit for the debt reducing deal. He wouldn't have got that if Bowie didn't put up the cash & if the banks didn't want out.

I just have this nagging feeling that we could be having the wool pulled over our eyes again. 

What is important is that he has no operational control and that's what the club need to take proper control of.

Start the rebuilding process with the fans.

How they go about things from here is what will shape the outcome of the challenge they face of rebuilding strength in the fan base.

Winning  back the faith and trust of those who have long since given up on attending. 

MJ can't influence that anymore but Bowie & Kiltie can and the work starts now.

They need to realise that. MJ was the challenge but the damage done by that is now the challenge faced.

The next few months will tell us all we need to know.