McCulloch transfer target?

Craigieboy

9 hours ago, skygod said:

Some number of Falkirk players out of contract - Aird, Craigen, Sibbald, Watson, Baird, Miller, Kerr, Taiwo, McHugh, Leahy, McKee, McCracken, Hippolyte....

Peter Houston will have a big rebuilding job to do, if he stays. They probably have quality kids coming through though.

13 players out of contract at the same time?

Sibbald scored 10 this season from midfield, Nottingham Forrest were looking at him in January and it was reported Falkirk had offered him a contract.

Baird got 8 im sure he spent time out injured aswell.

Myles Hippolyte scored 7 goals,

12 hours ago, Zander_ktid said:

luke leahy Falkirk left back could be a good shout I think and I thin he's out of contract 

Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole - IMO he was the weak link in the Falkirk team in the play offs when we played them last season

1 hour ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

13 players out of contract at the same time?

Sibbald scored 10 this season from midfield, Nottingham Forrest were looking at him in January and it was reported Falkirk had offered him a contract.

Baird got 8 im sure he spent time out injured aswell.

Myles Hippolyte scored 7 goals,

Craigen and Sibbald would be good signings for us 

1 hour ago, DuncD said:

Craigen and Sibbald would be good signings for us 

Agree with Craigen from what I saw in the playoffs but not sure about Sibbald. He has never impressed against us and agree about the previous post about Leahy. He looks good going forward but was totally overrun against us in the 4-0 game. Taylor looks a far better player already.

32 minutes ago, Piersquared said:

Agree with Craigen from what I saw in the playoffs but not sure about Sibbald. He has never impressed against us and agree about the previous post about Leahy. He looks good going forward but was totally overrun against us in the 4-0 game. Taylor looks a far better player already.

Was about to say that aswell. Championship is obviously a lower level so easier to look better.

11 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Scott McDonald anyone ? see he's being released by Motherwell along with a few others, Samson being one of them, still raging at his antics before Boydie missed the penalty this season. 

Think he is going to Sydney, at least that is what he was going to do last summer and in Jan.

Sibbald would be a great signing and available though according to Peter Houston the development fee for an SPL team to sign him is circa 200 k , double that for a team down south. Don't think we have that kind of dosh but could be a Bryson type investment with a bit of foresight

7 hours ago, Piersquared said:

I remember during the play off game, checking to see who the bald guy was, as he was so bad he stuck out like a sore thumb

22 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Notice that Stefan Scougall has been let go by Sheffield United. 

Already being linked with St Johnstone. 

19 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

He's on trial with Saints and according to some posts on P&B, signing in the next 48hrs

He's been a target of Tommy Wright's for some time apparently. I think I read he tried to get him on loan in January.

Sibbald is a guy lots of people rave about. On the few occasions I've watched him in person or on TV he hasn't stood out. Obviously that could just be bad games. 

Similar to Ali Crawford at Accies the question that comes to mind is why is he still there. Falkirk are a selling club and by all accounts he is a standout year on year but they've sold so many others and not him. 

Edited by piffer

Ross County have released Paul Quinn and Jonathan Franks, and will allow Ian McShane and Martin Woods to leave on a free transfer.

Kenny Van Der Weg has been offered a new contract and the Club and Kenny are currently in discussion.

Tony Dingwall has been offered a six month contract extension while he continues his rehabilitation from injury.

Chris Burke is in discussion about a contract extension while he continues to recover from his illness.

Edited by skygod

5 minutes ago, Mogwai said:

They've let Ian McShane go?

Must be getting rid of the Deadwood.

Sailing close to a warning for that, watch out CB is trigger happy and clearly not amused by the Andy Millen appointment. 9_9

Falkirk have released Bob McHugh, Luke Leahy, Fraser Aird, David McCracken, Kyle Johnson, Cameron Eadie and Lewis McMinn, all out of contract.

McCracken is being offered a non-playing role.

Negotiations are ongoing with a number of other players whose contracts are up. 

Edited by skygod