Kirk Broadfoot

Fake outrage at bigotry, hilarious. Good luck at trying to kid on you are oh so politically correct. Rangers fans are as huns because of their love of the Queen and her German roots. Ironically they used to call celtic fans the same because of the Irish support of Germany during the war. It regained popularity after appearing in a newspaper report after a European match. Is calling someone Germanic bigoted? I also refer to celtic fans as Tims, because they also call themselves Tims I don't see what's so bigoted about that? I did look into it, all about a gang from Calton in the early 1900's whose leader was called Tim Malloy, the huns gang were called the Billy Boys after their leader, meanwhile in the modern era someone with nothing better to do with their time than attempt to be other people's moral compass have decided that its derogatory, while Celtic fans still have no problem calling themselves Tims. Get over yourselves.

13 minutes ago, Culley159 said:

Fake outrage at bigotry, hilarious. Good luck at trying to kid on you are oh so politically correct. Rangers fans are as huns because of their love of the Queen and her German roots. Ironically they used to call celtic fans the same because of the Irish support of Germany during the war. It regained popularity after appearing in a newspaper report after a European match. Is calling someone Germanic bigoted? I also refer to celtic fans as Tims, because they also call themselves Tims I don't see what's so bigoted about that? I did look into it, all about a gang from Calton in the early 1900's whose leader was called Tim Malloy, the huns gang were called the Billy Boys after their leader, meanwhile in the modern era someone with nothing better to do with their time than attempt to be other people's moral compass have decided that its derogatory, while Celtic fans still have no problem calling themselves Tims. Get over yourselves.

Game, Set and Match.

40 minutes ago, Culley159 said:

Indeed back in the 70's & 80's, the Celtic fans used to sing about it, they had a song with the line "the Glasgow Celtic, the Tim Malloy.......

Edited by C4mmy31
Spelling

1 minute ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Osbourne and Addison were tall and experienced.....

they never were part of a team that won 3 league championships 3 years running, won a league cup, played in a Eufa cup final, the challenge cup and the first division aswell as 4 caps for their country

if Broadfoot can prove his fitness he would be a good addition to the team

there is the argument about the trouble he had himself involved in before but i dont think LM would stand for any nonsense

40 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

they never were part of a team that won 3 league championships 3 years running, won a league cup, played in a Eufa cup final, the challenge cup and the first division aswell as 4 caps for their country

if Broadfoot can prove his fitness he would be a good addition to the team

I wasn't being serious. I should have put a gif in to make that clear....

As for KB, I've said the same as you above if he can stay fit.

3 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

I wasn't being serious. I should have put a gif in to make that clear....

As for KB, I've said the same as you above if he can stay fit.

again with the gif?  mate sorry if it isnt your bag, links to Ruth Davidsons twitter page or videos of PM question time dont really do it for me, but each to their own.  Your political nemesis Brian started this patter at the weekend aswell. The forum is for everyone mate and while you find pie charts and graphs on school dinners a great talking point and a reason to argue, i tend to use gifs for a bit of fun. I didnt start an argument with you either.  I said so in my earlier post.  Let it go.

Just a word of caution regarding the argument that a group of people who refer to themselves as "Tims" can't take other people calling them that as offensive. 

It's whether it's perceived and understood to be an offensive term by the receiver that is the measure.

For example: There are plenty of black people who call each other "******" as a term of social inclusion. Best not to have a shot of that if you are as white as me.

We're all grown up and know when we are being a bit naughty. Banter is fun but we should not stoop to the lowest common denominator.

36 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

again with the gif?  mate sorry if it isnt your bag, links to Ruth Davidsons twitter page or videos of PM question time dont really do it for me, but each to their own.  Your political nemesis Brian started this patter at the weekend aswell. The forum is for everyone mate and while you find pie charts and graphs on school dinners a great talking point and a reason to argue, i tend to use gifs for a bit of fun. I didnt start an argument with you either.  I said so in my earlier post.  Let it go.

Again because they are s**te.

Political links, charts & graphs are very easily avoided by swerving the political chat however ducking your lame wee gifs isn't given they seem to appear in every other Killie related thread.

Take the hint.

37 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

Jeez, I was joking.

noel gallagher oasis animated GIF

7 minutes ago, Merk said:

Political links, charts & graphs are very easily avoided by swerving the political chat however ducking your lame wee gifs isn't given they seem to appear in every other Killie related thread.

Take the hint.

here comes the cavalry, my conversation was with Humper, are you one of his dedicated worshippers?

28 minutes ago, Killieboy64 said:

Just a word of caution regarding the argument that a group of people who refer to themselves as "Tims" can't take other people calling them that as offensive. 

It's whether it's perceived and understood to be an offensive term by the receiver that is the measure.

For example: There are plenty of black people who call each other "******" as a term of social inclusion. Best not to have a shot of that if you are as white as me.

We're all grown up and know when we are being a bit naughty. Banter is fun but we should not stoop to the lowest common denominator.

I don't know one Celtic fan who find the word Tim offensive.

Plenty of offensive words to call them but that's certainly not one!

2 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Jeez, I was joking.

noel gallagher oasis animated GIF

14 minutes ago, Merk said:

Take the hint.

giphy.gif?response_id=59243b53bd8b70dd06