Betfred Cup draw

skygod

2 hours ago, Zander_ktid said:

Will be on a flight to cancun and won't land till about half way through the second half for the ayr game 

Gutted I won't be there or able to watch it 

Remember to ensure your vaccinations are up to date before you leave.....

Not you @Zander_ktid, all the Killie fans heading to the piggery :2:

1 hour ago, Merk said:

I'm not quite as bad as that, I'll at least get to watch it in a boozer in Lloret De Mar but still bugging as its the only one of the five I cant make.

Get back on the morning of the 29th so will make the Dumbarton game 

was hoping the fixture would be kind and the ayr game would be then 

10 hours ago, DuncanEwart said:

Fly to Fuerteventura on the the afternoon of the 14th...that's what happens when they schedule the sectional ties during the Glasgow Fair.

It's not like nobody knew the dates before now though is it? It was the same last season.

Had we drawn say Albion Rovers instead of Ayr then I doubt anyone would have even batted an eyelid.

10 hours ago, Squirrelhumper said:

It's not like nobody knew the dates before now though is it? It was the same last season.

Had we drawn say Albion Rovers instead of Ayr then I doubt anyone would have even batted an eyelid.

9 hours ago, Killie alan said:

Exactly mate agree wholeheartedly 

Funnily enough, Albion Rovers was the only game I was able to go to in last season's Betfred Cup due to being on holiday at the same time due to my work always  shutting down during the Glasgow Fair. And I did "bat an eyelid" at missing games against Clyde, Berwick and Morton- ask the wife, I drove her crazy.

21 minutes ago, DuncanEwart said:

Funnily enough, Albion Rovers was the only game I was able to go to in last season's Betfred Cup due to being on holiday at the same time due to my work always  shutting down during the Glasgow Fair. And I did "bat an eyelid" at missing games against Clyde, Berwick and Morton- ask the wife, I drove her crazy.

Think of the brownie points. 

I live abroad, but luckily will be back home in July during the group stage.  What are the chances of me being able to get a ticket for the game at Somerset?  Will it still be 1 ticket per season ticket holder?  

Do not want to miss it, as I have fond memories of shouting abuse at Henry Templeton et al, and being jealous of the Ayr ballboys at the end of the game getting to pick up all the loose change that Killie fans had dropped in the proximity of whoever happened to be the Ayr custodian.

27 minutes ago, killiehippo said:

You should get a ticket no problem mate, due to holidays etc I don't think the crowd will be as big as normal

I'm not so sure, I asked the capacity of Summerset on the P&B thread for away supporters, according to the A*r fans the railway end only holds just over 3,000 since it was revamped in 2012 , if this is true, tickets will be like golddust.

2 hours ago, tetentikov said:

I live abroad, but luckily will be back home in July during the group stage.  What are the chances of me being able to get a ticket for the game at Somerset?  Will it still be 1 ticket per season ticket holder?  

Do not want to miss it, as I have fond memories of shouting abuse at Henry Templeton et al, and being jealous of the Ayr ballboys at the end of the game getting to pick up all the loose change that Killie fans had dropped in the proximity of whoever happened to be the Ayr custodian.

If you struggle let me know, unfortunately I am away on holiday but can meet on Friday beforehand if it suits you:hurrah:

38 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

I'm not so sure, I asked the capacity of Summerset on the P&B thread for away supporters, according to the A*r fans the railway end only holds just over 3,000 since it was revamped in 2012 , if this is true, tickets will be like golddust.

Revamped ? Enough undead there without adding more, send for the Winchesters.

18 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

If you struggle let me know, unfortunately I am away on holiday but can meet on Friday beforehand if it suits you:hurrah:

Thanks a million for the offer, much appreciated!  Shame you'll miss it though.  Thanks to everyone else for the informative replies, hopefully we sell out but with one space for little old me.

12 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Don't know if I would say it was revamped, the storms and high winds of hurricane Bawbag ripped through the place and caused £5M of improvements!!!! Think that was 2011 and not 2012. 

hurricaneBawbag.jpg