SCOENG

9 minutes ago, skygod said:

Has WGS done a Clark and narrowed the pitch?

And why are the cameras on the opposite side from usual?

Are you watching sky instead of stv? Main cameras are in the bt Scotland stand as usual.

Sky might have taken their own, because reasons

26 minutes ago, david mcbeth said:

Craig gordon BLEEP off and stay BLEEPED off . Ditto Scott brown. Shocking performances from Celtic winkers who don't care about Scotland and are no longer good enough for international football and have cost us everything as usual. They are the big men in out s**tey league and they are pygmies against good teams 

Celtic winkers  like Leigh Griffiths?

It was Gordons ball all day long for the equaliser I'll give you that 

Edited by stewarty66

Gordon didn't inspire confidence at all, he may have time to fanny about with Sellik but he took too many liberties. Tierney bailed him out with the stupid header but he didn't learn. If only Armstrong had passed to the left instead of the right we would have had a breakaway. That's Scotland though, if only............

Reasonable result but disappointing losing from a winning position. Drawing, it just feels like a loss.

Edited by Wrangodog

Thought we coped well with them. Brown f**ked Alli early, took the booking for it and Alli was s**ttin it for the rest of the game and had no influence on it.  Tierney could possibly be the best player we've produced for many a year, right back the last game, centre half today. Reads the game really well. 

Utterly utterly devastated tho, went from total euphoria to a real low in such a short time. I don't think I've ever felt like that after a game of football. Still trying to piece it together. I've just brought myself to watch their equaliser there,  as I turned my back as soon as they were awarded the free kick and couldn't watch.  Armstrong had an easy pass to his left, chose the wrong option, made an arse of it and from then, mulgrew was sleeping and Gordon could (should) have came for it. A great cross right into the back post tho. Struggling to take much from the game in all honesty. People say we would have took a point beforehand but you don't take a point from 2-1 up with 2 to go. 

A horrible horrible feeling. 

Edited by All the Wine