Computer slow

Guard Lane

Hi,

Notice when I'm typing often letters are missing when I hit them on keyboard which is frustrating - problem with overloaded memory maybe - anyway its a PC running on Windows 10 I have - appreciate advice (not complicated) on steps I could take to address this - eg defragmenting and how you go about it please.

Many Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Or download Linux Mint Cinnamon and forget all your Windoze troubles. You can have Windows 10 with all its bloated spyware and also have Linux Mint and use one or the other. Both can fit on your hard drive and you can decide which one to use. And Linux is free. And it's fully supported for the next four years. And it doesn't act like a spy, recording your every touch of the keyboard. Borges said that Apple was the Catholic OS, while Windows was the Protestant OS, by which he meant that Apple offers a clear, simple route to cybernetic Heaven. If you follow the Way of Apple, you will get to Heaven. Windows demands that you work out your own salvation, accept the necessity of suffering and pay heavily the toll-gates on the way to cybernetic Paradise. Linux is Buddhist; there is no Heaven, there are no gods and the system is devoid of all vanity. I have spoken.