KFCSA AGM WITH MANAGEMENT DUO

Buggsy

16 minutes ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

if you have seen the Roses live twice and you didn't enjoy it you must be dead inside 

Don't get me wrong I think their debut album is a cracker.

But watching them live is just a bunch of blokes going through the motions counting the takings in their head.

4 minutes ago, stewarty66 said:

Don't get me wrong I think their debut album is a cracker.

But watching them live is just a bunch of blokes going through the motions counting the takings in their head.

you sure it isn't a burger van at a stone roses gig you're talking about  ? 

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81
About not abut

On 21/06/2017 at 8:11 PM, Buggsy said:

Reminder that KFCSA Agm is at 1pm this Saturday in the Park suite  

As well as official business their will be a trust in killie presentation then our new management team Lee and Peter will take questions from the floor. 

Your chance to ask what the managements plans are for the upcoming season. 

Do you have to be a member of the KFCSA to attend?

6 hours ago, stewarty66 said:

Having seen the Stone Roses twice believe me youre better off at RP.

Saw them at the last T while I would admit their sound was disappointing it was not the performance that was below par but the sound control. Having experienced Bobby Gillespie call out Oasis only for his sound to be poor but theirs too be perfect I know how much this can affect a performance

On 22/06/2017 at 6:42 PM, stewarty66 said:

Some folk are easy pleased 2 albums in over 25 years . 2 mediocre singles in the past year. 

They are big cash cow which gullible saps throw money at and well they know it.

While musically tight ( and they should be having churned out the same tunes for over 20 years), Ian Brown is a piss poor singer.

Lazy twats living off past glories.

Ok Grandad, I'll enjoy the gig, you enjoy the KFCSA meeting.

Don't hold Jig up too long with rubbish questions, he's got a gig to go to.

1 hour ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Ok Grandad, I'll enjoy the gig, you enjoy the KFCSA meeting.

Don't hold Jig up too long with sh1te questions, he's got a gig to go to.

Aye grandad right you are.

The Stone Roses are all older than me.

Anyway I won't be at the KFCSA meeting I'm going to see Right Said Fred 

From Hippo feed on twitter

Higgins will be fantastic signing, has still to learn but will be a star in the future, can play CB or centre mid

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

John Kiltie stated they would love more folk on the board, Trust in Killie rep the sooner the better. Any person coming on has to be right

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

No final decision on club captain so Smith remains for now, could change once season starts. Boyd has had knee op, went well

Top of Form

Lewis Morrison, great ability, worked hard with him but asked to go on loan to juniors. Wasn't working out work ethic maybe not ideal

Top of Form

Jiglooking forward to working with Andy Millen, good guy, hard working and has a good eye for spotting players #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Jig would love Moffat full of Killie fans again, hopeful that new signings will help get some fans back #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Crowd have a part to play, more fans and a more hostile atmosphere would help, fans played big part in beating Falkirk 4 0 #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Re Kris Ajer, jig rates him highly, player keen to come back but will be up to Celtic. We need better home form, will work hard to change it

Top of Form

Jig will speak to Jamie Macdonald who has 1 yr left, will bring in another keeper but hopes he will happily fight for his place #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Sounds like home strip is stripes not hoops, nothing to report re Coulibaly, club have received full payment for his transfer #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Looking for more aggressive centre back too, will always be looking to bring through our own youngsters #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Kiltie op went well but will be 3-4 months out. He is going to La Manga with the squad this week. Power is aggressive player #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Signings will be announced asap and hope to be ready for Ayr, hearts game will be at home so 4 home games in August #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Jig wants to get best out of players, will play 4 3 3 but will change when required. Biggest thing is player recruitment and get them to gel

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Jordan Jones has 2 years left and hope to tie him up longer, he is keen to stay although other clubs chasing him #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Hopefully Innes Cameron will be next breakthrough kid, Derby been trying to get him but he has agreed to stay, Will Graham another good kid

Top of Form

Also important we get daily info out to fans, this has not been the case recently. Hopeful that more kids come through #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

May still have one or two loans but more important to get players on 2 or 3 year deals. Looking to get us fit for scum game #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Killie best club at getting players from youths to first team, we have agreement with another 5 players who will hopefully sign soon

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Jig wants to bring in players that fans can relate to, wants stability, probably need 10 players, not keen on loanees #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Home strip will be available mid July, away strip on the open day.....now jig taking questions #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

Bottom of Form

Plastic pitch to remain but club looking to get big training facility at Dundonald #kfcsaagm

Top of Form

AGM news, season ticket sales up, commercial revenue up, hospitality box ready for September #kfcsaagm

25 minutes ago, piffer said:

All seems very positive. Hopefully have the five players they have agreement with in place for the Spain trip so they can be integrated into the squad properly and get a full pre season under their belts with us.

Who fours com join Kilmarnock for offer deal than who one more come join Kilmarnock?