Alan Power

jam1869

5 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Same nickname as Conor McGregor

No picked that up wrong mate he was talking about McGregor when they grew up and played Sunday League football together.... Oops.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/02/17/alan-power-growing-conor-mcgregor-hopes-ufc-fighter-following/amp/

Edited by C4mmy31
Added link

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

According to the Lincoln City forum, a bit part player as they progressed, needless cards, too many touches, gave away silly free kicks outside the box  and started the odd brawl. He did give a 100% though.......

Thankfully, as we all know, fan's forums are great arbiters of a player's ability.

1 hour ago, Mclean07 said:

According to the Lincoln City forum, a bit part player as they progressed, needless cards, too many touches, gave away silly free kicks outside the box  and started the odd brawl. He did give a 100% though.......

Sounds like the ideal replacement for Steven Smith. Does he get injured a lot as well?

Seriously, none of us really know anything about these two new signings. Hopefully McCulloch & Co have done their homework and they improve the team.
We won't need to wait to long to find out anyway. Despite what Clark said it was clear by the end of the league cup games last season who was decent (the few) and who was rubbish (the many). I'm sure McCulloch won't be saying his new signings need time to bed in.

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

I went on the Lincoln forum to read the actual comments. You've really spun that one for the negative!

To clarify, I'm not at all surprised.