Stephen O'Donnell

Mmk2

On ‎21‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:05 PM, Mmk2 said:

What about Stephen O'Donnell. Ex Patrick centre half. He's been down at Luton for a few years and out of contract. He was excellent when at Thistle. It's all been quiet recently about Ajer.

i see Septic started back pre season yesterday and big Ajer was there

O'Donnell was excellent at Thistle, a good age at 25 and has regularly played 30 games + for the last 3 seasons.  I like the fact we are being linked with players who would be ready to play and not young academy players who would take time to get used to this level. 

Edited by Sp3ckyh0td0g81

I asked Thistle fans on P&B about O'Donnell, as I really can't remember him when he was with them, got these 3 replays so far...... 

"Weak defensively but you'll struggle to sign a better attacking fullback. Would take him over any of our current fullbacks"

"He's the best player ever and I will need to be checked in to some sort of mental institution if he signs for Killie"

"SOD in full pelt attacking charge down the flank is a beautiful sight and one I miss"

Edited by C4mmy31
An added comment