Ayr vs Kilmarnock

Cammy201

4 hours ago, Darryl1869 said:

Apparently they beat Partick 5-1 in a closed door game today, not sure of what sort of team Partick had out 

Ayr had a lineup of Hart, Geggan, Rose, Higgins, Boyle, Docherty, Forrest, Crawford, McDaid, Moore & Moffat

Partick had 6 trialists including 3 at the back and McMullin & Nesbit from last season's Development Squad, only recognised names were Scully (GK), Devine & Welsh.

Edited by C4mmy31
Updated info

2 hours ago, Mojike and Bod said:

Anyone who doesn't have a ticket should just buy one for the home end given it's going to be more than half empty. Plenty Killie already doing so therefore you will be absolutely fine. 

as I've said, doing this totally contradicts what most people say on here about OF doing the same when they come to Rugby Park, big away teams taking over home ends should not be done fullstop

1 minute ago, Trojan76 said:

as I've said, doing this totally contradicts what most people say on here about OF doing the same when they come to Rugby Park, big away teams taking over home ends should not be done fullstop

I've done it before with Scotland. Macedonia was a bit hairy but only about 100 of us managed to get in the home end. Must have been 3000 locked outside!

Only time it's really annoyed me at RP was the 5-1 game versus Rangers as their fans were vermin.

The day Celtic lost the league was quite enjoyable as they lost the league and they were crying in our end.

1 hour ago, Trojan76 said:

Get a grip.

What most people on here get annoyed about is away fans infiltrating where we sit and behave like thugs, or if we have to move to accommodate them.

I regularly get infirm fans sitting next to me in FB stand who know how to behave , and I don't have a problem with that.

As said earlier, there will be plenty of room for everyone as long as they behave like responsible adults. 

No one's talking about 'taking over home ends'.

I'm heading down tomorrow for my ticket.

13 minutes ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Get a grip.

What most people on here get annoyed about is away fans infiltrating where we sit and behave like thugs, or if we have to move to accommodate them.

I regularly get infirm fans sitting next to me in FB stand who know how to behave , and I don't have a problem with that.

As said earlier, there will be plenty of room for everyone as long as they behave like responsible adults. 

Well said mate

2 hours ago, Hawkeye the Gnu said:

Get a grip.

Problem is it only takes one or two bamoots to ruin it. I've sat in away ends before, as long as folk behave it's not an issue, I agree. But it can be hard to sit on your hands and keep mouth closed, even as quite an easy going guy..