Question time, Kilmarnock, Thursday 02 November

Dieter's Heeder

5 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

Ok folks, star out overt racist language and you're fine :)

Perhaps they should have claimed their choice of language had been taken out of context and looked for an apology from the moderators. That's your method, right?

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 9:03 AM, CB said:

Or the modding of these boards is a manual process & if it gets missed we rely on users using the reporting system to bring it to our attention. As happened with this thread.

9 results come up when you search for the 'undisguised' version of the word.

One of them, is from a mod on the super secret squirrel board asking for the word to be added to the swear filter.

NONE from Drew Wylie.

The latest 'undisguised' posting of the word is by McLean07 on the 4th of June.

hahahahahaha

11 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Magic money tree innit.

Clearly as a public sector worker you aren't "Better Together"

It's strange that politicians don't consider themselves public sector workers. It's probably because most of them are in the pockets of big business. 

I'm actually on holiday at Center Parcs with family. Very encouraging how much the younger members are so hacked off by the Nats. " Wanted to give her a bloody nose, but she's ignored it ". Telling me they're finished with them and lots of their colleagues and friends wished they had voted Labour and intend to do next time. Labour have voted consistently to scrap the cap, unlike the Nats, but well done on finally finding a half progressive policy and following our lead. 

I'm not as motivated to post as much now as my main battle has been settled and it's not as much fun now that there's no prospect of independence. It's fun to watch the deniers struggle with that, right enough. I would imagine zealots like Zorro will be secretly pleased as they can keep pursuing the grievance politics and blame everybody else for their p1sspoor performance on the economy, health, education and everything else independence supporter Kevin McKenna destroyed them over.

Anyway, it's not the same without Beaker. I feel sorry for him personally that his dreams are shattered. His absence seems to confirm this. He seems a decent chap despite the fact we disagree. Brianstorm and Diamond Geezer are a good laugh and Bmham Killie, gdevoy and RAG are decent enough. Mcilroy and Squirrel are good guys, although so politically lightweight they'd have to be tied to their chairs at question time in case they floated away. Sandman knows his stuff. Only Zorro is a complete waste of space. No redeeming features whatsoever. 

On with the break. Bye

13 minutes ago, Mclean07 said:

I'm actually on holiday at Center Parcs with family. Very encouraging how much the younger members are so hacked off by the Nats. " Wanted to give her a bloody nose, but she's ignored it ". Telling me they're finished with them and lots of their colleagues and friends wished they had voted Labour and intend to do next time. Labour have voted consistently to scrap the cap, unlike the Nats, but well done on finally finding a half progressive policy and following our lead. 

I'm not as motivated to post as much now as my main battle has been settled and it's not as much fun now that there's no prospect of independence. It's fun to watch the deniers struggle with that, right enough. I would imagine zealots like Zorro will be secretly pleased as they can keep pursuing the grievance politics and blame everybody else for their p1sspoor performance on the economy, health, education and everything else independence supporter Kevin McKenna destroyed them over.

Anyway, it's not the same without Beaker. I feel sorry for him personally that his dreams are shattered. His absence seems to confirm this. He seems a decent chap despite the fact we disagree. Brianstorm and Diamond Geezer are a good laugh and Bmham Killie, gdevoy and RAG are decent enough. Mcilroy and Squirrel are good guys, although so politically lightweight they'd have to be tied to their chairs at question time in case they floated away. Sandman knows his stuff. Only Zorro is a complete waste of space. No redeeming features whatsoever. 

On with the break. Bye

You couldn't make it down to the ticket office for your Ayr ticket due to taking so many pills you rattle but you're away to Centre Parcs the least relaxing holiday on the planet 

youre full of hot air mate 

2 hours ago, Mclean07 said:

On with the break. Bye

xDxDxDxDxD

14 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

You couldn't make it down to the ticket office for your Ayr ticket due to taking so many pills you rattle but you're away to Centre Parcs the least relaxing holiday on the planet 

youre full of hot air mate 

I thInk you've taken me too seriously, mate. I was in the queue at 8.45am on Wednesday for tickets, not for me, but for family and a Sunderland lad I've converted to Killie. I can assure you I'm chilling here with my wine and books while the family get on with it. I've also had the added bonus of The Rangers and Labour forcing the gnats into their first ever progressive policy, with Z nearly wettIng himself with excitement. My work is done :)

3 minutes ago, Mcilroy56 said:

Surely there are more up to date figures than December 2016

I think he's just taking it from Q1 2015, cos there hadn't been an indy referendum in that timeframe.

From memory, Scottish growth was good v UK in lead up to the 2014 referendum, despite the media saying it would cause uncertainty and business "does not like uncertainty".

Sturgeon called indyref2 recently, even if figures are from before the vote, was plenty speculation in media , yet growth increases.

Might be a coincidence. but it might not.

It could be seen as a  promising signal for the future of an independent Scotland, if there was a YES vote.

If even the prospect of an independence referendum and run up to that referendum, on 2 occasions stimulates growth in Scotland above the UK average.

With oil prices recovering (and Brexit)  - its difficult to see how this trend won't continue.