Question time, Kilmarnock, Thursday 02 November

Dieter's Heeder

25 minutes ago, skygod said:

Anybody spotted anyone they recognise/ themselves yet?

I knew the gentleman who made the point about women in the Armed Forces making suggestive comments about men and implying that this was in some way morally equivalent to male sexual predation.

I'm pleased that I now know what Anne McElvoy looks like as I listen to her (excellent) podcast every week.

1 hour ago, skygod said:

Anybody spotted anyone they recognise/ themselves yet?

Yes the woman who asked an earlier question was wife of guy who asked last question about Ruth Davidson. Anyone remember the rogue who owned Calex Cars....that’s him. Bankrupt more businesses than I have had hot dinners.

Edited by Mcilroy56
Spelling

On 3 November 2017 at 7:10 PM, Killie1984 said:

I tuned in hoping to see Killie folk talking utter sh*te and presenting it as fact. As is the way in these parts. Sadly there was only one guy near the end. He said the proposed tax rise is like the poll tax all over again, and we where being used as guinea pigs, despite the fact this was an SNP proposal!

I know him, and he's a nice guy, but he was very sheepish when I saw hm on Monday . Good example, though, of how deeply the the grievance culture has been imbedded in Scottish society, so useful from that point of view.