Ayr v Killie London Pub

10 hours ago, Piersquared said:

I'm working at Wimbledon and have had the same thought. On the very unlikely chance that I can get away to watch it I might aim for Clapham but I think realistically there's not a chance of it being on in pubs down here.

I managed to get Walkabout at Embankment to show the ICT vs Killie game on the day of the London Marathon when the place was crammed with runners and supporters. I really don't see it being an issue.

Anyway, any Killie fans in Lloret De Mar on Friday and know where's best to watch it?

11 hours ago, CraigM said:

Whereabouts in London are you?

The Alexandra in Clapham usually show anything but they are advertising cricket for Friday night. Between that and Wimbledon you might struggle to get it shown anywhere.

http://www.alexandraclapham.com/events

Live down in Kent but work in London. Albion probably a good shout as have several tellies and a room upstairs. Will give them a ring nearer the time.

I've been away from the site for most of the week and won't be heading out for it tonight, but would be up for trying to get a more regular meet-up for TV games for those based around London.

Looks like the Celtic game on the 19th August is our next option.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 11:00 PM, Piersquared said:

I'm working at Wimbledon and have had the same thought. On the very unlikely chance that I can get away to watch it I might aim for Clapham but I think realistically there's not a chance of it being on in pubs down here.

This wasn't you Bill Leckie was talking about? (He was working at Wimbledon as well):

"Much merriment in downtown Fulham as some Sweaty Sock asks the barman to switch one of the tellies away from the Twenty20 cricket and on to Ayr v Kilmarnock. But the weird looks and mumbled jibes about Mickey Mouse leagues were worth it to catch the action from Somerset Park."