Dom Thomas

C4mmy31

Have a mate who's a long term Motherwell fan. Been texting me since we signed Thomas. Some of his comments were "was supposed to be the next big thing", "cracking left foot", "very skilful but easily knocked off the ball", "final ball lets him down". A bit of a mixed bag. Hopefully our management team can bring out his talent.

Echo the rest of this thread, a few M'Well mates saying hes a talent but not given a chance/ sometimes dosnt look interested - hopefully with the way Lee has come across so far he will set high standards and get him motivated to play.

An interesting signing and looking forward to seeing him play, is he a left/right winger? appears to be left footed

15 minutes ago, Charlie's Dad said:

Have a mate who's a long term Motherwell fan. Been texting me since we signed Thomas. Some of his comments were "was supposed to be the next big thing", "cracking left foot", "very skilful but easily knocked off the ball", "final ball lets him down". A bit of a mixed bag. Hopefully our management team can bring out his talent.

Lets hope he's more jones than Roberts

34 minutes ago, historyman said:

Chris Johnston was outstanding for the under 20s and I was absolutely convinced he would make it in the first team. 

Looks like Thomas has found the step up to the next level challenging as well. Hopefully this move will spur him on. 

Johnston had a horror knee injury at 21 and was never the same after that.