£1bn for these simpletons?

Squirrelhumper

To be fair, £1bn could by a lot of pallets.

Apart from the major headlines, I've somehow managed to grow up without really understanding anything that happens/has happened in NI. So I'm not entirely sure what these bonfires signify (I'll bet it's not a good thing though).

But...grown adults fighting over wood, in a game of my dick's bigger than yours. That's f**king tragic.

I remember I used to fight over wood, so that me and my pals could have the biggest bonfire in the neighbourhood.  I was about 10 years old when I grew out of that!

21 minutes ago, cammy_boy said:

Unfortunaly aye. A couple of them in the pub yesterday getting pretty excited about them. 

It's quite surprising how many folk are still getting excited about burning mountains of wood and joining together to sing, dance and beat drums about hating Catholics.

Surely with Theresa's backhander they could make some braw wee huts out them for some refugees if they wanted to do something constructive instead.

So much for the peace process, maybe the next generation will live and let live.

17 minutes ago, bKb said:

It's quite surprising how many folk are still getting excited about burning mountains of wood and joining together to sing, dance and beat drums about hating Catholics.

Surely with Theresa's backhander they could make some braw wee huts out them for some refugees if they wanted to do something constructive instead.

So much for the peace process, maybe the next generation will live and let live.

Some amount of them on nights with you mate.