How Far is Greg Kiltie off fitness?

Harrogate Peter

3 hours ago, Harrogate Peter said:

Sorry if this is general knowledge but as an exile I don't know how far is Greg Kiltie off first team fitness/ when is he expected back?

Won't his missing another pre season mean it'll be a long time before he's fully match fit and the player he was?

Any information/thoughts?

What other pre season did he miss ? 

1 minute ago, killietilidie said:

Needs to be given the time to come back in when he is 100% right.   Have heard we will go back to Grass ? Is this correct ? The surface doesn't look great from a distance I have to say. 

Nope. From the AGM. It stays.

Just because some 'in the know' wahoo posts it on face book, doesn't make it in the slightest bit true.

Perhaps, a ways down the line. But, not now.

24 minutes ago, killietilidie said:

Have heard we will go back to Grass ? Is this correct ? The surface doesn't look great from a distance...

According to John Kiltie at the KFCSA AGM, we're stuck with it until the new facility at Olympic Business Park is ready. 

I think the RP pitch will be threadbare long before then. 

Edited by skygod

2 hours ago, skygod said:

we're stuck with it until the new facility at Olympic Business Park is ready.

Sorry to be pedantic G but that site is far from a done deal, John K said he would far prefer to have the training based in or around Kilmarnock if possible. There are several other options, trust director Gary Torbett has been facilitating a few meetings with some other parties to see if we can get something going that would suit everyone concerned...it would make far more sense for us to work with others and come up with something which is mutually beneficial.

50 minutes ago, C4mmy31 said:

Greig stuck this up on his Instagram account 15hrs ago.... Don't know if it's an old picture or does anyone know if he is back in training already ?

Screenshot_20170712-103056.png

That looks like an old photo, plus you posted he was wearing a boot and using crutches on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Wrangodog said:

That looks like an old photo, plus you posted he was wearing a boot and using crutches on Saturday. 

He definitely had the boot on Saturday & was using his crutches, he hobbled past me at the sports bar on his way to the hotel.  Wasn't sure if he maybe got the all clear to remove it and start putting weight on it.....