CB

Them v Killie fred 14/07/14

2 minutes ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

we should bring on Kris Boyd. . . oh wait. . . he IS ON. that slow horse cart is our ONLY first team striker. 

Wheesht! He's a legend who earns his money just for coaching the kids. 

Edited by skygod

Good to see Thomas has been schooled by Jones into not getting his crosses past the first man.

#HonourandTradition

Edited by Mogwai

1 minute ago, MarkD1989KTID said:

Dom Thomas looks bright to be fair

I don't think we need Burke. Money would be better spent elsewhere and we have enough old heads (and legs) in the team.

Boyd will still score if we get regular  decent crosses into the box. s**t outside with his back to goal and no pace to chase. If we cant do that there is no point in him playing. BTW on yerself wee Alex.

I don't see why pundits think our set pieces are innovative. 

They are not effective. When did we last score from one? 

Struggling to stay positive....

Our two wide players look decent, but they've basically got the option of a vague floated cross to the penalty spot or attempt a low hard cross, as with Boyd completely static there's no space, movement and no one taking away defenders for the wide guys to have more than a speculative attempt themselves.

Unfortunately, McCulloch seems to ascribe to the same philosophy as some of the Killie fans - just keep crossing in the vague hope one of them hits Boyd's arse (admittely a fairly huge target these days) and goes in.

Boyd is done. I can't see where goals are going to come from this season. Utterly embarassing. Fitness isn't an excuse because Ayr are in the same boat. They beat us to everything tonight. Caught in our own half in posession several times. Shocking

That was chronic. For all Jigs signings he hasn't addressed the fundamental problem that we have an immobile cart horse upfront and he appears to be coaching the other players to punt the ball up to him. I also don't see many goals coming from our midfielders. Jigs substations were also slightly baffling as he appeared to take off our 2 central midfielders, no offence to Frizzel but he doesn't have the stature and experience to then go on and run the game on his own.