Kirk Broadfoot??

ki11ie

I thought he looked average at best. He looked a bit dodgy with folk running at him last night and also against Livi when Danny Mullen was ripping him apart a few times. 

He also seems to be fond of a big hoof up the park, which at times can be useful but I'd like to see him try and pass forward to the midfield more. 

Last year the back 2 center backs towards the end of the season were playing the ball out cause they could with ease and make a pass. I think Broadfoot can do this but not with Boyd next to him as he is slow and not good with the ball at his feet. If the young boy from ceptic was to come back on loan i think him a Broadfoot would make a great pairing.   

Last night because boyd is soo slow its allowed Ayr's defence to push up really high because they know boyd has no threat in behind, there it makes very little space for us to make passes through midfield and then just becomes a battle (falls right into ayrs hands), i believe thats why likes of broadfoot and Boyd resorted to long balls as there were no options in midfield. A pacey striker has to be signed  

28 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Did he actually stand fully back? 

Players didn't link arms so I don't think much to see how he wasn't taking part.

Another fan said players didn't clap fans at the end when they all did, albeit very briefly  on way to tunnel with tails between legs. At it

I don't know mate. Someone said previously he stood back... I didn't notice it but then again I was too busy giving anyone wearing black and white the vickies!!

52 minutes ago, DuncD said:

Did he actually stand fully back? 

Players didn't link arms so I don't think much to see how he wasn't taking part.

Another fan said players didn't clap fans at the end when they all did, albeit very briefly  on way to tunnel with tails between legs. At it

All the other players were crouched down with their arms round one another and KB  stood upright a few steps back with his arms behind his back.

The reason I noticed is cause I'm just out of hospital so was stone cold sober and trying to keep out the road of the others jumping about daft.

Edited by samo

15 hours ago, samo said:

All the other players were crouched down with their arms round one another and KB  stood upright a few steps back with his arms behind his back.

The reason I noticed is cause I'm just out of hospital so was stone cold sober and trying to keep out the road of the others jumping about daft.

I was to right of goals and was trying to make out subs so didn't have good view of what happened. That's poor crack from him then 

(unfortunately I was sober too as had drive inverness after it.)

15 hours ago, Gaz of the 20/20 said:

Couldn't care less, they should be thoroughly ashamed and heads still buried in the ground.

Agree 100%.

Was just stating to the other lad they did. Wish they hadn't at all. Should be disgusted by passion shown 

8 minutes ago, EastStandMafia said:

Broadfoot and ODonnell are a step backwards from Ajer and Hendrie. If I'm being honest not a single signing looks like improving us from last year. 

How the hell can you say that what a pish statement. The season hasn't properly started yet. Players have to bed in.:17:

17 hours ago, Sp3ckyh0td0g81 said:

If he actually made a point of not taking part In the huddle that's got to be the most infantile behaviour of any Killie player i can remember 

surely he didn't do this it would be a career low for any player 

you would home someone would have a serious word if this was the case 

Maybe Boydie let one go just as the huddle was forming and Broadfoot did what we would all do in that position.....

On ‎15‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 7:20 PM, samo said:

I'm willing to give any player benefit of the doubt while wearing the killie badge but Moffat and Moore played him off the park last night.

Yes he won a few headers but other than that he was woeful, he was sliding about the park  on his arse and most of his cross field passes either went to them or out the park. 

Hopefully theres a massive improvement from the full team come Tuesday 

Pretty much agree with that mate.

39 minutes ago, Squirrelhumper said:

Broadfoot is nowhere near as good a player as Ajer is though. That's just the cold hard truth. I'll need to see more of O'Donnell.

I don't know how you can arrive at that conclusion based on half a season at Killie.

26 minutes ago, Bullitt said:

I don't know how you can arrive at that conclusion based on half a season at Killie.

Currently i'd have Ajer ahead of broadfoot all day. 

Young, pacy, good composure, wins nearly everything in air, will most certainly improve over time and great attitude. He strolled majority of his games for us, a couple of missed bounce balls aside. 

Broadfoot on other hand is only going to decline over time. He gave away the freekick that led to the Ayr goal. I imagine he'll be solid enough over the season though.