Shareholder Register

KillieFC

10 minutes ago, KillkieBoab said:

I paid my subscription at the beginning of this year but am not shaded. What do I do about it?

You are one of the members who are still on the old system (of which there are only 18 left). The spreadsheet reflects active members on the new system. For the sake of so few members (most elected just to renew early), most of whose memberships expire in the next few months, its really not worth all the confusion it will cause by manually including them and having to take them back out when their membership expires (especially if they don't then sign up on the new system). We've gradually been running it down and we are nearly there, complicating the issue at this late stage would be a mistake. This is also why we don't take cash and cheques any more, you may think that would exclude some people but in fact we've more than doubled the active membership recently and are looking like we will break the record for the numbers of active members at once. We emailed everyone still active on the old membership database and offered to give them a full refund if they signed up on the new system, or the equivalent of what they would be 'owed', as I say though most just rejoined and asked us to donate anything that remained of their tenner to TIK. That offer still stands.