Marketing/ Communications Officer vacancy

skygod

8 minutes ago, Killiecal said:

He's certainly got a lot more experience than anyone the club has ever employed to do this job, he would be more than capable.  

I can recall several fine PR people in the past, not recently however. no disrespect to the man but not the level of experience I'd be looking for if I was interviewing for the position. 

Done deal. A blast from the past by all accounts, most fans will be happy with the appointment. Heard we've also approached a new SLO, decent guy but it should be the fans choosing who we want to represent us, not being picked by the club unless they intend on it being a paid position.

Just now, boaby said:

Done deal. A blast from the past by all accounts, most fans will be happy with the appointment. Heard we've also approached a new SLO, decent guy but it should be the fans choosing who we want to represent us, not being picked by the club unless they intend on it being a paid position.

Two questions:

1. Is it Dave McKinnon?

2. Can he play Saturday as well?

6 hours ago, boaby said:

Done deal the day before the closing date?  If this is true then why bother advertising, or are you guessing?

2 hours ago, killiekosmos said:

Done deal the day before the closing date?  If this is true then why bother advertising, or are you guessing?

If it has been filled before the stated closing date then potential candidates can make a claim under discrimination law, although there is no legal legislation specific, several precedence have been established leading to fines issued for deseptive advertising.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, skygod said:

Taking quite a while to announce, no?

You would think that anything which made the fans happy just now would be rushed out. 

I'll put my hand up and say I was wrong. I know who hasn't got the job but no longer have any idea who has. Heard the Killie fan who works for STV might be in the frame but you're right, its taking a hell of a long time to make the appointment.

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:26 AM, boaby said:

I'll put my hand up and say I was wrong. I know who hasn't got the job but no longer have any idea who has. Heard the Killie fan who works for STV might be in the frame but you're right, its taking a hell of a long time to make the appointment.

Aye I heard it was Scott that was getting it.