Clyde Match Day Fred

piffer

We've been playing a lot more passing football. No too many long balls. Bit better in that regard. Shame about the abyssmal defending. Higgins giving away free kicks for no reason. Broadfoots not impressing either. Jones early contender for player of the season. Seems to be the only player willing to run at the defence.

Edited by Calummoore86

1 minute ago, KillieUSA said:

Ross County beating Montrose 3-0. Motherwell hammered Queen's Park 5-1, Hibs beat Montrose 4-0 and Hamilton won 3-1 against EK. If these are the supposed teams who we are fighting against from relegation, we are in a lot of trouble. 

I'd be worried if we were fighting ayr and clyde from relegation

1 minute ago, KillieUSA said:

Ross County beating Montrose 3-0. Motherwell hammered Queen's Park 5-1, Hibs beat Montrose 4-0 and Hamilton won 3-1 against EK. If these are the supposed teams who we are fighting against from relegation, we are in a lot of trouble. 

Agree 100%. By the sounds of it we look like a team who just expect to beat teams in leagues below us. I thought Friday would have put that idea to bed. 

2 minutes ago, KennyH80 said:

Agree 100%. By the sounds of it we look like a team who just expect to beat teams in leagues below us. I thought Friday would have put that idea to bed. 

Oh, oh dear. You think we have good players who are just underperforming, i think you might be in for a shock