"Jig" must go.

kildog

3 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

fickle is taking 3,000 people to an away game then trying to claim it's a warm up game

The reality is that it was a warm up game.

The league is what matters. A group stage in an early cup competition with 1 friendly and a training game before hand and shows we are using the league cup as part of our fitness/ pre season training

8 minutes ago, azertyuiop said:

The reality is that it was a warm up game.

The league is what matters. A group stage in an early cup competition with 1 friendly and a training game before hand and shows we are using the league cup as part of our fitness/ pre season training

Terrible approach to what is one of our only real possibilities of winning anything. Albeit they've brought it on themselves by not giving people time to properly prepare and effectively using it as a preseason. That said we should still have more than enough to comfortably beat teams 2 leagues below them. 

This type of format is hilariously in our favour for progression and we are on the verge of going out before the season has started YET AGAIN, even if we hold on against clyde 

Edited by Killie lad

2 minutes ago, Killie lad said:

That has what to do with anything being discussed exactly?

Never tried horlicks is it nice?

You insinuated it was LM's fault there were 3,000 killie fans at the game. Sorry if I misinterpreted.

my main beef is with your desire to sack the manager already, in case that wasn't clear from *my* insinuations 

Just now, fmcc said:

You insinuated it was LM's fault there were 3,000 killie fans at the game. Sorry if I misinterpreted.

my main beef is with your desire to sack the manager already, in case that wasn't clear from *my* insinuations 

No, i'm saying you don't take 3000 people to a game and then claim it's a friendly which azer and a few others are doing. It's a big competition and to be going out before the season starts is unforgivable. 

As for sacking him, doing so this early in to a new season would be ridiculous and we obviously won't but i'm not convinced based either on last season, his signings (although thomas looks promising and i think burke could do a job for us), or the shoogly start so far. 

6 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

look how well Hearts and Dundee started their campaigns tonite, against less formidable teams (i.e not a fierce derby), speaks volumes and shows how ridiculous calls for managers heads are

Cathro and mccann, not exactly setting the bar very high there are you. They also both won so not exactly the best of points you've made here. You can't sack your manager at this stage of the season though i'll agree with that

Just now, aumgn said:

Think you need to consult a dictionary fella.

'fickle' changing frequently, especially as regards one's loyalties or affections.

The definition of fickle is changing your mind easily and often.

Treating the ayr game as a massive, important game then getting beat and claiming it was just a preseason friendly is being fickle. Thank you. 

This is a embarrassing Post. He has just got the job as manager give him a chance we want some stability not hire and fire every other game.

It is almost frightening to be a KFC supporter when no one is given a proper chance to build his own team.