Annan Match Thread

C4mmy31

Just now, Calummoore86 said:

Probably just the managers preference. Frizzell didnt get a sniff under Lee Clark and look at him now.

His interview with the BBC yesterday explained his feelings at Motherwell, he didn't believe in what the manager wanted him to do, nor the style of play.

1 minute ago, Calummoore86 said:

Probably just the managers preference. Frizzell didnt get a sniff under Lee Clark and look at him now.

I reckon Thomas is a bit of a character, Celtic youth player, probably respects big Jig completely.

Could be exciting signing, if he gets his head down, which I think he will as he's got the platform to perform.

2 minutes ago, RAG said:

I reckon Thomas is a bit of a character, Celtic youth player, probably respects big Jig completely.

Could be exciting signing, if he gets his head down, which I think he will as he's got the platform to perform.

Aye he seems to be in his element at killie. Exciting stuff. Gonna be a good season.

2 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Aye he seems to be in his element at killie. Exciting stuff. Gonna be a good season.

WE don't know that. Rookie team, youngest in UK, rookie manager and got beat at Somerset too.

However, Thomas looks good and was picked up off an SPL team, so I reckon McCullochs contacts in Scottish game are bang on.

You wouldn't expect less from a former Ibrox captain.

18 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Lets not go too mental. Hes scored 2 gimmes from squared passes against annan athletic. Hes still overweight and struggles to make any sort of runs or stay onside. He needs to improve his fitness drastically.

To be fair he's scored the only 2 goals today and by all accounts cold have been more. 

Maybe the boost he needs to kickstart his season 

18 minutes ago, Calummoore86 said:

Lets not go too mental. Hes scored 2 gimmes from squared passes against annan athletic. Hes still overweight and struggles to make any sort of runs or stay onside. He needs to improve his fitness drastically.

To be fair he's scored the only 2 goals today and by all accounts cold have been more. 

Maybe the boost he needs to kickstart his season