Lee Erwin

ki11ie

Would be happy if there is something in it. He should be the type of player coming back up here with a point to prove.

He played 34 games at Oldham last year according to his Wiki so valuable first team experience under his belt since leaving Well despite not getting much of a chance at Leeds.

19 minutes ago, trenwick said:

has scored a grant total of 21 goals according to his wiki... not what i would say prolific, 

A way and give your head a wobble.  A young, physical striker with both SPL, English Championship & League One first team experience and all you can say is that? >:(

Absolutely buzzing for this one to be confirmed.

I'd be delighted to get Erwin score between 10-15 for the season i reckon. I'd be happy with Erwin and maybe Brian Graham or someone like that as back up with Boyd and Sandazih(excuse spelling). In a ideal world we would get Storey and Erwin but maybe thats wishful thinking, who knows.

Edited by ki11ie

1 hour ago, trenwick said:

has scored a grant total of 21 goals according to his wiki... not what i would say prolific, 

To be fair, he's been playing at a decent level. We could bring in a goal machine from Scottish league 1 and the figures would look good but realistically who is likely to be more of a goal threat in the SPFL Premiership? A guy who has played in the English Championship or someone who has scored a rake of goals at a lower level?

4 minutes ago, killieblues said:

Lol. Conor Sammon has English Premiership experience...

Aye but we aren't talking about Sammon we're talking about Irwin who as pointed out by @Gaz of the 20/20 was Oldhams top scorer last season.

Sammon as a side note scored the same amount of goals as Boydie from January to the end of the season. 

2 hours ago, trenwick said:

This reads as if you sound disappointed with Erwin being a target, feel free to post a reasonable suggestion of who you think we should be signing? This is a discussion site after all.....

1 hour ago, ki11ie said:

I'd be delighted to get Erwin score between 10-15 for the season i reckon. I'd be happy with Erwin and maybe Brian Graham or someone like that as back up with Boyd and Sandazih(excuse spelling). In a ideal world we would get Storey and Erwin but maybe thats wishful thinking, who knows.

Not sure Graham would fit with the dynamic LM wants in the dressing room, according to St Johnstone, Ross County & Hibs fans on P&B, he's a miserable dour faced moaning cnut, who thinks he's a better player than he actually is......