v Dumbarton (h)

KillieBison

1 hour ago, KillieBison said:

Would imagine (hope) straight forward enough win today.

Not sure of Erwin's fitness but I'd fling him in from the start & give him 60mins.

Whats the script with winning group... is it head to head if tied on points or gd? Probs need a 4-0 win at least if gd & Annan get a result.

Goes down to goal difference.

Good to see Will Graham get a start. I thought he got into some great positions last week but perhaps made the wrong decisions on the ball when facing his man. It should be a huge confidence boost for him playing in what is an important game even before the season has kicked off properly.

Ian Wilson at centre back? That's his third position so far over four games. For an 18 year old that's a big ask in my opinion.

Guessing it was too soon for Erwin. He'll come on at some point for a run out. Hopefully young Graham gets a lot out of it.

I know we very rarely do things the straightforward way, but I'd hope for a routine win with a few goals to ensure that the games following the Ayr debacle go some way to making up for it. Regardless of whether we ultimately qualify from the group, three straight wins with positive performances would have the fans teed up for the season ahead nicely. 

This is utterly dreadful. Mckenzie, Wilson, Graham all look nowhere near the level we need. There is zero movement anywhere. Boyd has been terrible. I know we debate back and forward on here, but Burke is absolutely screaming at Boyd to get into positions. Burke looks exasperated at having to play with this rubbish. I just don't understand the midfield situation. We have no central midfielders. Huge problem.