v Dumbarton (h)

KillieBison

3 minutes ago, bute-killiefan said:

Good on him. I don't think people who say he is finished are upset that he is proving them wrong. Stop attacking other fans

Two guys behind me gave him pelters. Gone quiet now he's been involved in all three. Need to get numpties like this who shout abuse at our own players hunted 

Drab first half, came out better in second and deserved the lead. Happy to see Burke score as he had wanted his foot on the ball and was trying to make things happen. 

Thought decision to take Burke off was strange as he was me of our better players, but as he did against Clyde, McCulloch showed he can change a game - moving to 442 by bringing Erwin on definitely made a difference. Could have had a couple more. 

I was very impressed with Dom Thomas second half. Great vision, gives himself time on the ball, doesn't panic. He was picking out 1-2's that most of our side would have missed. Also, good delivery for the goals. Keep it up Dom, a player well worth watching.

24 minutes ago, Dillinger said:

Two guys behind me gave him pelters. Gone quiet now he's been involved in all three. Need to get numpties like this who shout abuse at our own players hunted 

Yes, we've got so many paying customers we can afford to "hunt" those who disagree with you. 

Boyd was poor.  He had a few chances first half which came to nothing.  Took his goal well but merely a (large) shadow of his former self.

Just now, Fletch said:

I was very impressed with Dom Thomas second half. Great vision, gives himself time on the ball, doesn't panic. He was picking out 1-2's that most of our side would have missed. Also, good delivery for the goals. Keep it up Dom, a player well worth watching.

I think he's my favourite signing so far. Total find

I thought Erwin had something about him when he came on, Broadfoot strolled it again. Frizzel my mom. JJ oozes class now. Hope we keep him. Burke in midfield is a good move bu the manager. Everyone looking for the ball now and not hiding. O'Donnell a bit disappointing for me.