Gordon Greer

Killiegh

Could be a good short term signing. Was obviously playing at a good level last season with Blackburn even though they got relegated. Only worry would be the lack of pace if he was to play alongside Broadfoot but hopefully his footballing brain would compensate for that. 

17 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Happy with this if true. Quality centre half despite his age. I'd have him ahead of broadfoot and he'll help the younger guys improve. Although broadfoot was better today.

I don't get the anti Broadfoot brigade, yes he might not have genuine pace, but hes pretty comfortable with the ball at feet and when was the last time we had a CB who wins every header ? 

1 minute ago, C4mmy31 said:

I don't get the anti Broadfoot brigade, yes he might not have genuine pace, but hes pretty comfortable with the ball at feet and when was the last time we had a CB who wins every header ? 

I'm going on the 3 games i've watched him in so far. He gave away freekick for Ayr goal, his mistake for Clyde's first. He won everything today and was relatively comfortable but he didn't win every header last 2 games.