Highlights

kfc_superteam

7 hours ago, gdevoy said:

Have they got "highlights" of the Hearts game? That was a BT sport game.

They do encore presentations of their live games, our game against 'them' was screened again on the Saturday. You just need to check your epg. The hearts game was probably replayed last night. I can't say for sure that it was, because I was watching the CFL.

Highlights for this game on p&b, domestic cup, highlights thread.

Courtesy of Dumbarton even though it is at rugby park and no other of our games have a decent highlights package - hmmm!

Highlights last about 10 mins

Edited by IMO
More info

19 minutes ago, IMO said:

Highlights for this game on p&b, domestic cup, highlights thread.

Courtesy of Dumbarton even though it is at rugby park and no other of our games have a decent highlights package - hmmm!

Highlights last about 10 mins

Link http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/232239-league-cup-highlights-thread/&page=8

You have to scroll down, but easy to find.  Cheers IMO.

Edited by killieboy1869

Artificial grass seems to look a lot worse on film than in real life, the same effect happened when my wife sent photos of our back garden when it had just been finished....!

their goal should have stood, but because of where macdonald is and the linesman being on the far side it was never going to be given, from my seat about 18 yards out it was obviously in but the linesman probably cant see the ball so he cant give it.

macdonald did make a few decent stops, the "goal" was superb even though it was over the line, by getting to it he gave the linesman a decision, he also had what i thpught was a very smart stop at his near post when the ball took a deflection and totally changed direction, because he held the ball it didnt look as goodas it was, other than that it was a number of routine stops

1 hour ago, skygod said:

He was fouling the defender.

See his left arm on the guy's right shoulder.

That wouldn't even be a foul in basketball. It it had happened against us there'd be a queue of people saying Broadfoot/Another had to be stronger in that situation. 

3 hours ago, skygod said:

It was a foul imo. 

Boyd does some amount of wrestling. 

I thought Boydie was clearly fouling the defender at the time. Looks less black and white in the highlights.

The ref had a decision to make and he made it. You could argue either way IMO.

11 minutes ago, killie billies pal said:

The saves Jamie made I would expect any professional keeper to make, in regards to the Boyd "goal" I was right in line with it, the defender tries to grapple with him and is simply overpowered, I can only think that Madden was informed that their header may have been over the line and evened thongs up.

Tut,tut, uneven thong won't do. Get those thongs evened out lads.