Away to Celtic in 2nd round.

WIGHT and BLUE

8 minutes ago, PrestersKtid said:

Might have something to do with Celtics season tickets selling out. Think they just load up cup games to their cards so they can keep their seats. It'll be half empty though tonight.

Just looked at the seating plan. Be lucky to have 20k there.

Also, two sections next to us are completely blocked off and not on sale.

I don't buy the bit about Celtic not responding. The club will have known by weekend we were running low, why wait until now to ask for more.

Both clubs being utter clowns here.

Just now, Squirrelhumper said:

Just looked at the seating plan. Be lucky to have 20k there.

Also, two sections next to us are completely blocked off and not on sale.

I don't buy the bit about Celtic not responding. The club will have known by weekend we were running low, why wait until now to ask for more.

Both clubs being utter clowns here.

Ok

2 hours ago, Killieboykfc said:

Right, how bad actually is the restricted view at this place because I've heard folk say it's not the worst then others say you can't see a thing? Heading along tonight so want to know what to expect, I at least want to be able to see it when we pump them. 

Not good, it's the roof of the main stand jutting out, depending where you are be lucky to see bottom corner of pitch, can see both goals no problem though

1 hour ago, aumgn said:

There always hunners of room, nobody cares about restricted view, just sit where you want.

Snide to not send more tickets. I'd hope a cash gate would be there but do Celtic even have the facility for that? 

Sit where you want, even though there wont be any spare room and some folk have a restricted view and the tickets have allocated seat numbers on them? Aye very good